• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrunk
    • Oct 2014

ReaShape Elite Portable Fitness Equipment Speedbag Platform

Hello forum members

Here is the link to my review of the ReaShape Elite Portable Fitness Equipment Speedbag Platform. It is a simple review of the set up part of the Platform and a small demonstration of the bag and platform at work. Hope you enjoy it. Don't be to harsh I'm camera shy and it was my first review of anything.

Thanks
    Mario Isaac Albero
    PunchDrunk
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Cool review. Looks like the perfect thing for the traveling speed bag addict. Or hang one in every doorway in the house and make going from one room to the other waaay more fun! Chur

Comment

• PunchDrunk
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
      Cool review. Looks like the perfect thing for the traveling speed bag addict. Or hang one in every doorway in the house and make going from one room to the other waaay more fun! Chur
      Thanks Seaweed man

Definitely more fun. i can't walk into my living room with our a small session.

https://youtu.be/FysJ2nVRf78 a little fun before I take it down for the next road trip. Hope it's a Speed Bag friendly hotel.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Cool video. Makes me wish I could bag indoors. I like the shadow punch outward 4-way elbows you do at the start. That was cool to see because I decided yesterday to start doing some shadow punch elbows again. Scrape the rust off my elbow joints and learn some new stuff. Here I am trying a side elbow version.
        A few shadow punch 4 way side elbows and the 9punch.

I'd be keen to compare notes and learn the one you're doing. Looks fun as and cool style.

Good advertisement for the ReaShape Elite Portable Fitness Equipment Speedbag Platform (REPFESP) lol. Proves that it is nicely stable and makes me want to get one.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Great review...solid set-up!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
            Hello forum members

Here is the link to my review of the ReaShape Elite Portable Fitness Equipment Speedbag Platform. It is a simple review of the set up part of the Platform and a small demonstration of the bag and platform at work. Hope you enjoy it. Don't be to harsh I'm camera shy and it was my first review of anything.

Thanks
            Mario Isaac Albero
            PunchDrunk
            Great video Mario.

Nice review for what seems to be a great product that will be better in it's next generation.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

It has a nice sound.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                It has a nice sound.
                It actually does. something about the plastic muffles it a bit. Seven or eight of us hit on it at the gathering. Very solid product and the next generation will be even better.
                Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PunchDrunk
                  • Oct 2014

Cool video. Makes me wish I could bag indoors. I like the shadow punch outward 4-way elbows you do at the start. That was cool to see because I decided yesterday to start doing some shadow punch elbows again. Scrape the rust off my elbow joints and learn some new stuff. Here I am trying a side elbow version.
                  A few shadow punch 4 way side elbows and the 9punch.

I'd be keen to compare notes and learn the one you're doing. Looks fun as and cool style.

Good advertisement for the ReaShape Elite Portable Fitness Equipment Speedbag Platform (REPFESP) lol. Proves that it is nicely stable and makes me want to get one.
                  Hey Seaweed Man

Definitely want to compare notes you got some sick moves bro. I will repost the short clip in a new thread i also have to write down the moves in Speedbag Bible language. I have to get into the habit of writing down the combinations to make it easier to explain and remember as well. I'm going to put up a 3x3 chalkboard under the platform with some combos from the Bible for easy viewing and can write down any new one's i come up with

Thanks
                  Mario Isaac Albero
                  PunchDrunk

Comment

• PunchDrunk
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                    Great review...solid set-up!
                    Thanks Joe,

making that amateur video review was harder than I thought

I've been working local so i haven't taken it down yet. I use it for a few minutes each day. Everything is still tight and holding up from the day i put it up.

Thanks
                    Mario Isaac Albero
                    PunchDrunk.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                      Hey Seaweed Man

Definitely want to compare notes you got some sick moves bro. I will repost the short clip in a new thread i also have to write down the moves in Speedbag Bible language. I have to get into the habit of writing down the combinations to make it easier to explain and remember as well. I'm going to put up a 3x3 chalkboard under the platform with some combos from the Bible for easy viewing and can write down any new one's i come up with

Thanks
                      Mario Isaac Albero
                      PunchDrunk

Excellent idea
                      Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        Excellent idea

Excellent idea indeed! It is the written language of the Speed Bag Bible that actually makes transferral of knowledge possible. I have been writing down the speed bag onto paper for a while now and really feel it helps a lot. I get a combination I want to add in and write it. This has allowed me to break it up into smaller movements and see my way past the point where breakdowns are occurring. It helps wake up the brain in each arm and gets them working together.

In exchange for your tips, in our new thread you start, I will post a video in return. Question is what moves can I help you with, which ones are you amping on at the moment? I don't mind if I can't do them yet, I will learn to find a way.

Everyone is welcome to join in. Ask for videos or post them to help others. Could end up being a very useful thread and get more people into the written language of the speed bag.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Excellent idea indeed! It is the written language of the Speed Bag Bible that actually makes transferral of knowledge possible. I have been writing down the speed bag onto paper for a while now and really feel it helps a lot. I get a combination I want to add in and write it. This has allowed me to break it up into smaller movements and see my way past the point where breakdowns are occurring. It helps wake up the brain in each arm and gets them working together.

In exchange for your tips, in our new thread you start, I will post a video in return. Question is what moves can I help you with, which ones are you amping on at the moment? I don't mind if I can't do them yet, I will learn to find a way.

Everyone is welcome to join in. Ask for videos or post them to help others. Could end up being a very useful thread and get more people into the written language of the speed bag.
                          Every combination is created by joining techniques, either single part, double part , triple or four. So, after any technique you do (in a combination or by itself), at the end of the technique (....last part has hit), Freeze your hands exactly where they are for a second. Hold them there and ask "NOW (1) what technique can I go to from this position (...you have about 28 choices) and (2) how many rebounds does it take to get there..... (hint: it is either an odd number 1,3, or and even number, 2).

That's pretty much all there is to it. After you figure out #1 & #2, just write it down on the end of the last technique.

( and you thought this was going to be hard )
                          Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                            Every combination is created by joining techniques, either single part, double part , triple or four. So, after any technique you do (in a combination or by itself), at the end of the technique (....last part has hit), Freeze your hands exactly where they are for a second. Hold them there and ask "NOW (1) what technique can I go to from this position (...you have about 28 choices) and (2) how many rebounds does it take to get there..... (hint: it is either an odd number 1,3, or and even number, 2).

That's pretty much all there is to it. After you figure out #1 & #2, just write it down on the end of the last technique.

( and you thought this was going to be hard )
                            Sums it up in one paragraph!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Sums it up in one paragraph!
                              it does help if you know the technique names and abbreviations, of course.
                              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...