• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Yep

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
    Some company should really make an Alan Kahn speed bag. I do not think that they may know what you have done for Speed bagging. Now that I talk about speed bagging I have realized that there are more people than I would think who have either seen Alan's videos, seen someone hit Bible style or even have a copy of the Speed Bag Bible. The people on this forum buy multiple bags, most others will have maybe one or two bags so I think that an Alan Kahn Kangaroo Leather Speed bag in a classic fat bellied shape would be perfect. Make it light weight with an orange bladder and have an embossed signature along with a copy of the Speed Bag Bible. With all the sales that you have inspired, it's the least they could do.
    Yeah, why is there not an Alan Kahn Signature speed bag.. ?

It's a really cool, and yet practical and highly logical idea. Head scratcher that that hasn't been done yet. Of course they would have to run all prototypes past Alan until they got it right. The bag (available in two sizes) with SB Bible and DVD sounds like a great Christmas gift combo

I certainly don't want to overstep here, but that would be a champagne and or petition I would get behind.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 05-29-2018, 02:41 AM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• JoMan
      • Nov 2016

I'd buy an official AK bag!

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Randy D View Post
        Yeah, I can't make up my mind if I like the patch or not. I know I'd like it better if the patch were smaller. It will make it easier to change the bladder when it comes time but I've brushed my knuckles on it more than once. I'd buy another one if the price stayed at $29 but otherwise I'd probably just go with the regular bag. It is constructed well though and of good quality as would be expected from Title.
        Randy, how's the bags response compared to the title classic you have? Or any other bag for that matter, patch or no patch. I'll bet they keep that bag at $29 for a long time.. the classic has been $29. for months, many months. I bought a classic 6-9 and I think it's my least favorite bag.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Randy D
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
          Randy, how's the bags response compared to the title classic you have? Or any other bag for that matter, patch or no patch. I'll bet they keep that bag at $29 for a long time.. the classic has been $29. for months, many months. I bought a classic 6-9 and I think it's my least favorite bag.
          It's quite a bit slower and heavier than the classic 6x9. I have replaced the bladder in the classic with one of the good orange ones though so it's fairly quick. I wonder if the orange bladders would work in the quik-tek? I know they have a locking lip on the quik-tek valve but not sure if it's a necessity.

Comment

• BigDogDaddyD
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2018

On sale now for $20

Title is selling these for $20 - all three sizes. Don't know how long the sale will last.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Thirty dollars off? Sounds like they may be clearing these out. Interesting idea that didn't sell.

Comment

• jaja6009
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Randy D View Post
                It's quite a bit slower and heavier than the classic 6x9. I have replaced the bladder in the classic with one of the good orange ones though so it's fairly quick. I wonder if the orange bladders would work in the quik-tek? I know they have a locking lip on the quik-tek valve but not sure if it's a necessity.
                I bought one when it was on sale at $19.98 with free shipping. And yes I found it to be slow and heavy. I got the red and black 6x9. It's a workout bag for sure.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...