• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TKDbruce
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2011

Swivel advice

Hello everybody, I just had a quick question about swivels and which one to order. My first choice was the. "Ringside Super Swivel" but I would have to sell a kidney just to get them to ship to Canada so that one is out of the question.

now my next option is the "TITLE Boxing Deluxe Pro Swivel" the quality does not look as could as the one from ringside, and there was a little bit of negative feedback on Amazon, but shipping should be a bit cheaper then the other swivel. And does anyone have any experience using this swivel?

I would be interested in buying is the "powermill evil swivel" but I have no idea on where to order it or how much it costs. If anybody else has any ideas on a good swivel I can buy I would love to hear it

thanks in advance for your replies
    Bruce
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by TKDbruce View Post
    Hello everybody, I just had a quick question about swivels and which one to order. My first choice was the. "Ringside Super Swivel" but I would have to sell a kidney just to get them to ship to Canada so that one is out of the question.

now my next option is the "TITLE Boxing Deluxe Pro Swivel" the quality does not look as could as the one from ringside, and there was a little bit of negative feedback on Amazon, but shipping should be a bit cheaper then the other swivel. And does anyone have any experience using this swivel?

I would be interested in buying is the "powermill evil swivel" but I have no idea on where to order it or how much it costs. If anybody else has any ideas on a good swivel I can buy I would love to hear it

thanks in advance for your replies
    Bruce
    Hey TDK Bruce,

Did you check the Ringside in Canada website. I would think the shipping would be cheaper.

The Title version will work but I agree the Ringside is a bit sturdier.

The powermill is only available through a forum member named Jumpcannon and you would need to PM him through the forum. However his job keeps him out of town a lot and he rarely gets to work on them anymore, but a recent post from him indicates he is planning on doing a few when he gets time. You might want to get your name in the Powermill pot.

Good luck.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• TKDbruce
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Sep 2011

Hello speedbag And thank you for your speedy response, it's much appreciated. I actually did Google ringside Canada, but did not yield any results It turns out they in the link you provided they are under "fullcontactsports" and the shipping was $12 as opposed to the $90 ringside com quoted me.

It is interesting though, because I talked to customer service, and they did not redirect me to the Canadian website lol. I can't wait to get my swivel in. Thank you again speedbag for saving my kidney :-)

Comment

• TKDbruce
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Sep 2011

HAHAHA yah I know I second that. He is the author of the speed bag Bible. I basically got my question answered by a celebrity, I feel slightly starstruck. You are the man alan ;-)

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by TKDbruce View Post
          HAHAHA yah I know I second that. He is the author of the speed bag Bible. I basically got my question answered by a celebrity, I feel slightly starstruck. You are the man alan ;-)
          Glad it worked out for you. We've got more than a few awesome baggers in Canada.

I gotta tell ya, There are a lot more "real" celebrity members in this forum than me. From top rock and roll drummers, other performing musicians, research scientists, ON-air radio DJ's, an actor or two, martial arts masters, an international computer Guru and more than a few premier baggers...as well as a possible vampire in ND.

i'm just happy to be amongst them.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...