• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyk
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2011

Question Fixing workout timer

I am a new member. I downloaded the workout timer. I have firefox. It doesn't work for me (my fault). If I set the 2 minute boxing program, it goes to 10.02 seconds and freezes. Any suggestions.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by tommyk View Post
    I am a new member. I downloaded the workout timer. I have firefox. It doesn't work for me (my fault). If I set the 2 minute boxing program, it goes to 10.02 seconds and freezes. Any suggestions.
    Hi Tommy, unfortunately all i can tell you is that it's impossible for me to duplicate this particular problem. The timer is working ok for me on Mac and Windows 7, using Google Chrome, Firefox and IE9 web browsers. It's very hard for me to replicate everyone's particular settings.

You mention the downloaded version , have you tried the regular web page version?

Comment

• everlaster
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2012

having the exact same problem since I upgraded to Firefox 13...even on the OFFLINE timer version...had a much earlier firefox version and it worked fine...works in IE, just need to allow the script...working on a solution

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...