• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southtexaskevin 2.0
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

been almost 4 years but back at it

i got a wild hare the other night an ordered me a new bag, its been almost 4 years of missing it every day. Got my title bag in today, dug out my "drum" , cleaned up my deville a-51 and got at it. Got alot of rust to knock off but it feels good to be back baggin
    Last edited by southtexaskevin 2.0; 03-18-2017, 12:27 AM.
  • southtexaskevin 2.0
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

wont let me post my video

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2016

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Lee Chapman
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by southtexaskevin 2.0 View Post
        i got a wild hare the other night an ordered me a new bag, its been almost 4 years of missing it every day. Got my title bag in today, dug out my "drum" , cleaned up my deville a-51 and got at it. Got alot of rust to knock off but it feels good to be back baggin
        Welcome.

Vids a bit dark, but nice flow.
        If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
        So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• Speedslug
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2017

Bit stiff there cocker.... have a couple of shots of whiskey first, always does the job for me!

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2016

Thanks, ya sorry for the low light. I've got alot of rust to knock off, I used to hit every day but moved states and my stuff had to go into storage and somehow my bag went missing ( think the wife secretly destroyed it haha). Any way this new bag is smaller lighter and faster (title super speed size S) than my old one (title gyro size M, i believe).

Stiff is an understatement haha, maybe the whiskey is whats missing from before.

Gonna do some work on the platform to sure it up, possibly add another layer or two of wood.

Glad to be back
            Last edited by southtexaskevin 2.0; 03-18-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Mar 2016

I swear I'm not going to flood yall with videos, I was working on elbows tonight. The platform has alot of play, even with the 25lb on top, going to get a sand bag this week to help with the play.

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Mar 2016

Thanks, I know its nothing special but I was surprised after how long I've been away that I could even hit.

I want a wall mount, used to have plans for a homemade one, but I have nowhere to mount it. I'm afraid I'll vibrate the house right off of its foundation haha.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                  ...Nice hitting with the elbows, You should get yourself a wall mounted platform, Those units are about impossible to stop the vibration and movement, You loose so much energy on those units. Happy baggin Brother.
                  Absolutely agree. When you can move to a wall unit, your skills and speed will grow rapidly.

Here is your first video

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Mar 2016

Comment

• southtexaskevin 2.0
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Mar 2016

I haven't been hitting as much as I would like to, but today I decided to record a video. Progress. I know my platform doesn't help, but I really don't like how much smaller this bag is than my big dumb title gyro i used to have.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...