• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    John, I am not happy with how my Swiveltek LTX is wearing. After only 4 months the plating on the ball is pitting and peeling and the ball stops swiveling long before the bag stops its pendulum swing. It is installed in a humidity controlled basement. I have used no oils or lubricants on it. Is it warrantied? Can I get a replacement?

-Rusty
    I would like to recant my complaints about the Swiveltek and premature wear. I removed the swivel and took a closer look under a magnifying lamp. Turns out what appeared to my eye as pitting and peeling was simply a bit of tarnishing combined with black deposits which I believe are from the delrin seat. I used a Dremel and polished the ball good as new.

Sorry about that, my bad. The LTX continues to rock!

-Rusty
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      I would like to recant my complaints about the Swiveltek and premature wear. I removed the swivel and took a closer look under a magnifying lamp. Turns out what appeared to my eye as pitting and peeling was simply a bit of tarnishing combined with black deposits which I believe are from the delrin seat. I used a Dremel and polished the ball good as new.

Sorry about that, my bad. The LTX continues to rock!

-Rusty
      Thanks for the update!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...