X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great job Skunk! Very cool that you got that footage! We are either the coolest people in town or the wackiest. Imagine being a random driver passin' by in the daytime to that image of 5 baggers on a porch? haha....
    That was a fun time! Makes me smile.....
    BAG ON!
    See you in March for some more bagification!

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

Thats one of the coolest things I've ever seen....did you guys just have all of the swivels and bags layin around or was this planned in advance?

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Of course you must realize you are only seeing HALF of it. There are actually 6 bags with different kinds of swivels. It was a great idea on skunk's part. THere's a u bolt, carabiner, chain link , various types of ball hooks. All with the same bag (everlast gold and black 6x4) so that you can compare one to the other.

I've not had a lot of love for the u-bolt in the past , but boy is it easy to get going FAST on that sucker.
        Tim i think you might need to think about putting a u bar swivel appreciation section mate!!

Comment

• Roc Stone
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2007

Are we gonna get a symphony of speedbagg'n, or what?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Stuff the neighbours

6 bags rev'n ,speedbag heaven,the neighbours are use to it living next door to
            Skunk.top stuff .

Comment

• sparrky37
              • Jan 2010

I Love how you put the Dragons drum solo to the video. That drum solo was amazing here, I love how he used his hands instead of the drum sticks.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                Thats one of the coolest things I've ever seen....did you guys just have all of the swivels and bags layin around or was this planned in advance?
                I think Skunk had the idea to try to get the porch equipped with a new board and many bags, but as far as the swivs, I mentioned to him it would be cool to have the variety up. He agreed and began gathering all his swivs together to have six different ones. That was great because he has parts of swivs everywhere, but still needed to use regular clear house tape to lock in the chain link swiv! You can see that in one of the pics I posted.

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                I Love how you put the Dragons drum solo to the video. That drum solo was amazing here, I love how he used his hands instead of the drum sticks.
                Thanks Sparrky. Glad you had a good time! Outside of trying to bag in temp. in the mid 30's, it was fun! Nice meeting you!
                BAG ON!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by spinsmashpop; 01-22-2010, 12:38 PM. Reason: forgot one thing ....BAG ON!

Comment

• Jordan
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                  I think Skunk had the idea to try to get the porch equipped with a new board and many bags, but as far as the swivs, I mentioned to him it would be cool to have the variety up. He agreed and began gathering all his swivs together to have six different ones. That was great because he has parts of swivs everywhere, but still needed to use regular clear house tape to lock in the chain link swiv! You can see that in one of the pics I posted.
                  Yeah I see that....I do the same thing with my chainlink so that I dont have to use that annoying pin thing thats impossible to get on and off.

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                    (I guess there could be beer and women also, but hey... why push your luck, right??)
                    There actually was beer and women, they mostly kept to the inside of the house though.

I'll be Florida twice in the spring well for sure once. Hope to kick with all the baggers down there.
                    We can get together for sure. I'll make sure I have a 2nd platform up by then, one of mine is currently touring on the speed bag truck

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                    ... 3days in a row, eh...???

That would make you a 'Groupie' then, wouldn't it Timbo??
                    And proud of it we had a great time. Foreigner comes back again in March.

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                    Great job Skunk! Very cool that you got that footage! We are either the coolest people in town or the wackiest. Imagine being a random driver passin' by in the daytime to that image of 5 baggers on a porch? haha....
                    Yeah, that video was great, good job skunk. I can't wait to see some of that chroma key stuff.

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                    Hey - this is skunk's place, it's like a speed bag warehouse. He had a lot of stuff stacked in the closet.

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                    Tim i think you might need to think about putting a u bar swivel appreciation section mate!!
                    I'll do that this weekend

Originally posted by deano View Post
                    6 bags rev'n ,speedbag heaven,the neighbours are use to it living next door to
                    Skunk.top stuff .
                    The best part is Skunk only has like one neighbor ... total peace and serenity for late night bagging. That metal roof is noisy though.

That was cool.

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                      Here it is:

Comment

• Crapsterface
                        • Nov 2009

thats a cool porch. thats cool a bunch of u can go hit the bags like that.

Comment

• fingers
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • May 2008

Nice one Tim!!

Comment

• Jordan
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Crapsterface View Post
                            thats a cool porch. thats cool a bunch of u can go hit the bags like that.
                            Yeah I wish there were more people near me that bagged ...I'd go make one myself

Comment

• Speedbag
                              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

AMAZING Video!! The first Speed Bag Trio Punch Drumming Performance. I could say a lot about this (duh..) but I spent the past weekend making a tribute instead, featuring a little more foreigner music. Let's make it a Quartet.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                              The Quest Continues...
                              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Nov 2007

Awesome video AK.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...