• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Jingle Bag Rock!

I did this one last year... hopefully get to another one soon..

Merry Bagmas!

• toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Thanks for Posting that was great

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

I’ve seen that video before but HOLY CRAP that is some awesome punch drumming BT!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah Brian, I liked the Vid with you and billy, was really cool. Really dig this one! Rhythmically and from a bagging standpoint, it rules! Great sentiment for the holidays too!
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Bruce
          • Dec 2009

Very cool... enjoyed it as much this year as I did last year. Well done, sir.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

A classic!

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            I did this one last year... hopefully get to another one soon..

Merry Bagmas!

Spins, this is one of my favorites! Love your punch-drumming style, as well as the song.

I GOTSA buy this Christmas album! Thanks for re-posting this one. It's a punch drumming Classic!
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

There's nothing like a holiday classic! And this is destined to become one (at least among us baggers).

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
                Thanks for Posting that was great
                Thanks Tool!
                Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
                I’ve seen that video before but HOLY CRAP that is some awesome punch drumming BT!
                Thanks Stevie! It's just a matter of putting some of the combos together and always making sure the pulse of the rebound stays steady. If you end up hitting off beat (you are punching where you wouldn't normally clap), then a single FDP can usually get you back on track...
                Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                Yeah Brian, I liked the Vid with you and billy, was really cool. Really dig this one! Rhythmically and from a bagging standpoint, it rules! Great sentiment for the holidays too!
                Thanks TJ..
                Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                Very cool... enjoyed it as much this year as I did last year. Well done, sir.
                Thanks Bruce...
                Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                Spins, this is one of my favorites! Love your punch-drumming style, as well as the song.
                I GOTSA buy this Christmas album! Thanks for re-posting this one. It's a punch drumming Classic!
                Thanks Dee...
                Originally posted by Biff View Post
                There's nothing like a holiday classic! And this is destined to become one (at least among us baggers).
                Thanks Bif...

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Feb 2010

WOW WOW WOW

Well, I haven't seen it before - it's absolutely gobsmacking amazing!!!

Just brilliant.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...