• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Valor fitness ca-9 chain link swivel

I purchased the ca-9 swivel on amazon. I’m a chain link guy and I’ve used the Everlast chain link for about 95% of my speedbagging “career”. The ca-9 is on the left. It compares well with the Everlast chain link, which in my opinion is one of the best chain links you can find. If you’re looking to get a chain link swivel to change things up a little from the ballhook, the ca-9 would be a great choice. Stay away from the title platinum pro chain link swivel and also stay away from the ringside chain link. They are the exact same swivel, and they are both garbage.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0838.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	94522Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0839.JPG
Size:	606.7 KB
ID:	94523Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0840.JPG
Size:	547.2 KB
ID:	94524

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hmmmmm...j/k
    Attached Files

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Hmmmmm...j/k
      Ha ha that’s a good one

Comment

• COOP
        • Mar 2018

I got that chain swivel when I bought the valor platform but I put a forza ball swivel on it. Can I ask you what you feel is the main differences in a ball swivel compared to chain from your experience? And why you prefer one over other. Thx

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...