X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmedinas88
    • Jan 2013

Cleto

Are cleto reyes bags worth the money or should I just go balazs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Mainbeam
    • Apr 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404584300.711509.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	89248i have just bought this in small (6x9). I previously had a large Lonsdale. I may be biased but there seems to be a huge difference in user enjoyment. The Cleto bag is much lighter and faster. Ultimately, I think it is a personal choice on how you spend your money and what you want. All you can do us read reviews of people who have used the bag for their experience of it. Good luck whatever you choose.

Paul

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      That depends, on how hard your gonna be on the bag, do you want a bag that will take a beating and not blow out any seams, than I would say yes, I have had three bags, one I gave to zaza.
      I love that little bag you gave me Ralph... thanks again. If it lives through you & me... it's tough (I believe we both hit pretty hard & fast). The loops are thick and tough to get on some swivels, but it slides right on the Deville like a charm!

Speaking of which... after MANY hours of hitting, I'm actually starting to wear out one of my deville's.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...