Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Reviews

Reviews Post reviews of equipment, books, DVDs, etc. here

Old 12-31-2017, 12:03 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

RKahn is on a distinguished road
Tricks vs techniques

Hi. I’m working the techniques and lesson routines. While I’m going over and over them one by one chanting their names or grunting them as I.t gets quick, I believe these are all specific stated techniques individually and combinations presented in proven over time scientific manner. They are difficult to learn to even read then practice and require stamina and concentration. Mr Kahn provides secrets to achieve better consistent results. From beginner to super advanced. For me “techniques and combinations” is a serous definition reflecting the many many hours of practice required to work them. The word “tricks” reminds me of what my pets do for a treat and while requiring time to master for an animal, don’t come near to the concentration of difficulty a human must endure to work the magic on the speed bag. I offer this with all due respect and humbly just my own opinion. No offense meant.
Old 12-31-2017, 11:55 PM
Speed Bag Guru

jaja6009 is on a distinguished road
If you start to get stuck on a particular move look for videos of it here or on YouTube. Sometimes others do it a little different or the angle on the camera shows it better. Keep up the practice, it's a long road to master Alan's book.