X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CMP
    • Jan 2012

@ tjgonz Aries 9 x 14

A few pics of the 9 x14's that I have as well as the Title 5 x 8 for comparison. The bag on the left is by Boxing Gear 9x14, and the bag on the right is the Aries 9x14. You can see there is a difference in the shape of the bags and the leather is totally different as well.
    The Boxing Gear's bag leather is like a leather foot ball, no joke it is hard and the seams are not neat, they overlap etc. The Aries bag is made out of soft leather like driving gloves or something... it is very soft.

Videos of both bag on my YouTube for now.... Speed Bag 1 & 2 is the Boxing Gear Bag, and the other ones say Aries. Nothing special but you can see them bounce.........See Ya....CMP

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Attached Files
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......Bruce Lee
  • tjgonz
    • Dec 2011

Thanks man, good to see there are so many options!
    Those bags are so cool, I can almost feel that soft leather bag from the pics lol.
    I'm gonna hunt one of those down this next weekend hopefully or any other big bag.
    BTW you got that thing moving like a itty bitty bag

Comment

• CMP
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
      Thanks man, good to see there are so many options!
      Those bags are so cool, I can almost feel that soft leather bag from the pics lol.
      I'm gonna hunt one of those down this next weekend hopefully or any other big bag.
      BTW you got that thing moving like a itty bitty bag
      I am sure in So.Cal you will have a ton of options but here are some links if you get stuck.
      My money is on the Aries but you may want to contact them to verify their current sizes.

Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......Bruce Lee

Comment

• tjgonz
        • Dec 2011

Sweet I couldnt find the boxing-gear bag anywhere. Im Loving the two toned aries bags that might be my next purchase for the price Im having problems finding the differences between their "standard" & "pro series"?
        Last edited by tjgonz; 02-14-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• CMP
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
          Sweet I couldnt find the boxing-gear bag anywhere. Im Loving the two toned aries bags that might be my next purchase for the price Im having problems finding the differences between their "standard" & "pro series"?
          I just got this e-mail from Aries today, coincidence or what....

Here is their latest info, it looks like the pro bags are shaped like the ones pictured on their website and the standard bags are shaped like the one I posted pictures of. You may want to place your order over the phone to avoid confusion unless you are going with the "pro" bag. See ya

Chris: our website needs to be updated as the sizes actually available are 7,8 and 10 in pro and 10,12,14 in standard. the difference is that the pro are made better (leather, shape, design etc) and the standard are being depleted and eventually discontinued.
          the one you have in your picture is a 14" standard.
          the size refers to the length and the diameter is not accounted. if you were to get a rough idea of the largest diameter of each, then 7x5,8x6,10x7,12x8,14x9 would be a good guess. It is more important to have the right shape and balance than a desired diameter. so we don't like to define the diameter.

dave

Comment

• tjgonz
            • Dec 2011

Man thats luck, good to know..the standards could possibly go on sale soon!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...