Has anyone tried out this U-bolt swivel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guardian5
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2018

Looks like he's only sold 8 of them to date and at 25 bucks plus shipping they are cheap enough. You should buy one and give a report.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

There is a thread here from years ago. Looks like he cleaned up the manufacturing quite a bit.

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Little Adam
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jun 2018

I saw his Youtube video on how to make one. But I'm not much of a handyman. I just might jump on one and give it a go.

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

The cost to make it must be close to what he is charging. Not much margin.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Little Adam
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            The cost to make it must be close to what he is charging. Not much margin.
            Your arc swivel is fantastic. I'm just curious to try out a U-bolt. I grew up using an Everlast chainlink swivel and have never used a U-bolt.

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

Sure. And I'm not saying anything negative about it. I don't have one, so can't criticize. Sounds like a good price.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Little Adam View Post
                Your arc swivel is fantastic. I'm just curious to try out a U-bolt. I grew up using an Everlast chainlink swivel and have never used a U-bolt.
                Nothing wrong with a good U, but your bagging is suddenly limited to primarily front and back striking. The guy in the original video (Making it better) shows you how to make one, all the parts are readily available if you look. I think the main benefit to his swivel is that the bag doesn't hang as low making it rebound faster. It's like an inch shorter than the everlast U-hooks.
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...