• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
    I got mine, and we know Tim got his. Anyone else?
    Mine arrived at the local WalMart at 4AM today.

Comment

• royalewifcheese
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      Mine arrived at the local WalMart at 4AM today.
      mine should be in any day now. just a thought since folks are stocking up on bags. i treat all my bags with http://www.lexol.com/lexol.html. it's not expensive and will prevent cracks especially if you live in the colder climates.

Comment

• Griffin
        • Jan 2010

Picked mine up too!

Nice tip on the leather conditioner, Royale... thanks!

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Cp:XS

Cp:XS is marked on the more recent of these Xtra Small bags. But can anyone say what the Cp stands for?

Comment

• royalewifcheese
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Cp:XS is marked on the more recent of these Xtra Small bags. But can anyone say what the Cp stands for?

maybe classic speedbag!?

Comment

• royalewifcheese
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
              maybe classic speedbag!?

classic pro... ya it's been a long week!
              Last edited by royalewifcheese; 01-28-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                • Nov 2009

I just ordered one from the full contact store online today. Its a Candian site but ther in stock. I almost got the reyes but they only had 9-6 and claimed the everlast 6-4 was faster. I think I got talked into it. ill probly end up with them both. the everlast will probly hav a longer life span then the cleto. I tried to get a cleto a while back but my dang card was denied. But seeing how happy u guys r with the everlast mabey i made a good choice. I should hav it Wed. or thur.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                  • Nov 2009

I just ordered the watkins ball. Im probly one of the only guys that dont hav the black and gold everlast lol everyone on here seems to hav it. Has anyone used the watkins chainlink ? and just out of curiousity does the watkin ball hav a life span or will it wear out ?

Comment

• Tim
                    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Crapsterface View Post
                    I just ordered the watkins ball. Im probly one of the only guys that dont hav the black and gold everlast lol everyone on here seems to hav it. Has anyone used the watkins chainlink ? and just out of curiousity does the watkin ball hav a life span or will it wear out ?
                    Having seen many Everlast metal ball hooks in varying states of wear, I can say the Watkins will probably wear out over time, but I bet it will take YEARS.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Having seen many Everlast metal ball hooks in varying states of wear, I can say the Watkins will probably wear out over time, but I bet it will take YEARS.
                      Forgot to mention, I have some Everlast ball hooks that are over 4 years old, I've not worn one out yet.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                        • Nov 2009

ok thats a pretty long life. Not that im concerned about it just was wondering because of all the metal on metal ball action. I think i might hav to get that chainlink swivel. Next cheque of course. I Amost got it instead. but like Iv mention i havnt been impressed with the new chainlinks Iv tried. Has anyone tried those ballhook dish things ? I have one and i really hated it at first because it was so slow. but when i put the grant bag on it just flew. But was crapy for every other bag i have.
                        Last edited by Crapsterface; 01-30-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

ok thats a pretty long life. Not that im concerned about it just was wondering because of all the metal on metal ball action. I think i might hav to get that chainlink swivel. Next cheque of course. I Amost got it instead. but like Iv mention i havnt been impressed with the new chainlinks Iv tried. Has anyone tried those ballhook dish things ? I have one and i really hated it at first because it was so slow. but when i put the grant bag on it just flew. But was crapy for every other bag i have.
                          It takes more effort to go fast on a B/H.... you will likely find that to be the case going from either u-bolt or chain to B/H of any type (metal, cup, or plastic). It's not that the B/H isn't capable of going fast, it just takes more effort I think. The upside is the way it handles side punches much better.

At the end of the day, a swivel is just a swivel and they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I've not used the cup style B/H for any huge amount of time but many people say they wear out very, very quickly.

Comment

• Jordan
                            • Jun 2009

Just got mine in the mail....Im pumped.....also I find the leather a bit rougher than all my other bags, has anyone else noticed this? I just found that interesting.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                              • Nov 2009

So if there droping this does that mean the little red bag skunk hits in the speedbag truck is going to hit the market ?

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

So if there droping this does that mean the little red bag skunk hits in the speedbag truck is going to hit the market ?
                                Last time I discussed with skunk, he said that bag is NOT going to be produced

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...