• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Leone Speed Bag....

Just noticed this new addition on the Title site.... anybody use one of these?
    Any & all input appreciated. I find the shape and sizes interesting too!

FYI... the Atomic is on sale again too @ $24.99.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Just noticed this new addition on the Title site.... anybody use one of these?
    Any & all input appreciated. I find the shape and sizes interesting too!

FYI... the Atomic is on sale again too @ $24.99.
    Hey ZaZa,

I queried TitleBoxing about it. You are right, it's got a nice shape and looks fast. Also the Title Classics are on sale for $19.99 These are Great bags for a really decent price.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 02-22-2012, 11:59 AM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

MsDeville tells me that the Leone bag would look great on one of her A-51 swivels!

I hope someone has tried the bag or I might have to be the first... it keep calling to me. (I like the 8.5 x 5.5 size)

Comment

• Hannibal
        • Dec 2010

If the quality of leather is anything like their gloves they should be nice, soft, and very comfortable. I returned a pair of their training gloves because of the weird sizing, but the leather they used on them was awesome and smells great. I am leaning towards saying they will probably be a great bag. If you like that shape.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          If the quality of leather is anything like their gloves they should be nice, soft, and very comfortable. I returned a pair of their training gloves because of the weird sizing, but the leather they used on them was awesome and smells great. I am leaning towards saying they will probably be a great bag. If you like that shape.
          ..and who doesn't love the smell of training gloves in the Morning?

Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Taking the plunge.

Okay. I will test the waters on the Leone bag.

It's just too pretty to pass up. I just put in the order. With any luck, it might arrive by the weekend.

I know nothing about it, and I am going strictly on its looks — oh, I'm so shallow! It's got a great shape, nice color scheme, and after reading what hannibal says about how soft their leather gloves are, I'm hoping the bag is as soft. And, if it smells great too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE well I'll consider it a plus!
            Attached Files
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Hannibal
              • Dec 2010

Please let us know about the quality of these bags. I am very curious about them. Leone has been known in the muy thai community for a long time. Oh and I love the smell of training gloves in the morning. haha. Maybe I should invent the first leather speed bag cologne.

Comment

• juxt
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

this does look like a nice bag. I ordered 2- a small and medium, i couldn't help myself. Leone is an italian company that been around since the 40s. they seem pretty well known in some parts of the world.
                I was thinking the same thing as you ventanakaz, I'll be pretty pissed if there is a "made in china" label on the bag.

Comment

• Zaza
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                  this does look like a nice bag. I ordered 2- a small and medium, i couldn't help myself. Leone is an italian company that been around since the 40s. they seem pretty well known in some parts of the world.
                  I was thinking the same thing as you ventanakaz, I'll be pretty pissed if there is a "made in china" label on the bag.
                  Jeezzz Juxt and MsDeville this is great.... Can't wait to see what you guys think of them!

Thanks.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Please let us know about the quality of these bags. I am very curious about them. Leone has been known in the muy thai community for a long time. Oh and I love the smell of training gloves in the morning. haha. Maybe I should invent the first leather speed bag cologne.
                    I have always dreamed of having a line of Speed Bag Cologne with names like

Fist
                    Elbow Strike
                    Reverse Punch
                    Swivel
                    Rebound

and some ad ideas....
                    Attached Files
                    Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                      I'll be upset too. But, from the looks of it, it appears to have been assembled using high-quality materials. Italy is known for their Italian leather-crafted shoes, furniture, purses, luggage, etc. – a craft they have honed for hundreds of years.

The stitching is usually indicative of the quality and the stitching on this bag is small. I 'm not thrilled with the longer loop, but I'm hoping that it won't affect the speed too much. And, if that's the only difference between it and a Grant, I'll save a few bucks with the purchase of the Leone. It doesn't appear to have any stitched-on label, or I think they would have shown it in the photo. I hate when I have to pull out my seam ripper to remove those hunky labels that are an annoyance for speed baggers who don't wear gloves.

If I like the small bag, I might order the larger one too. But, I'll wait for your review of it, Juxt.
                      Last edited by MsDeville; 03-15-2012, 10:57 PM. Reason: grammar
                      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Get Skunked

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Fist
                        Elbow Strike
                        Reverse Punch
                        Swivel
                        Rebound

and some ad ideas....

How about "Skunk" cologne Hmmmmm...

I love how the speed bag is strategically positioned here:

Attached Files

Comment

• gil
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Fist
                          Elbow Strike
                          Reverse Punch
                          Swivel
                          Rebound

and some ad ideas....
                          How about "Bounce" ?

seriously..A bottle shaped like a speed bag would be pretty cool.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

How about "Skunk" cologne Hmmmmm...

I love how the speed bag is strategically positioned here:
                            ..and so does the Speed Bag.
                            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Allentown
                              • Oct 2010

I ordered the small today. I will give a review when I receive it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...