• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Best Wishes

To all those participating in Speed Bag 2011, I wish you a memorable weekend. Regrettably circumstances continue to foil any effort on my part to attend, so when your under the boards enjoying the comraderie of your fellow baggers you can bet that I'll be thinking about you. And you can tip one for me later too.....
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    To all those participating in Speed Bag 2011, I wish you a memorable weekend. Regrettably circumstances continue to foil any effort on my part to attend, so when your under the boards enjoying the comraderie of your fellow baggers you can bet that I'll be thinking about you. And you can tip one for me later too.....
    Roger that Dutchman, will do

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Sorry to hear that but we'll keep you in our thoughts and rebounds.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Hey Dutchman, I'm right there with ya! Everyone at SBII, enjoy!! I'll be checking in periodically to see the haps.
        sigpic

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yes, circumstances can certainly get in the way at times... Sorry to hear that you can't make it, Dutchman. But, we'll be thinking of you. I"ll try to post some video while I'm there so you won't feel left out.
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...