• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Announcement: the Arc swivel no longer for sale

I have been making the Arc swivel available to everyone until now.

Recently I got feedback from an unhappy buyer who had a problem with the quality of the swivel. In my opinion, the swivel was the same exact same one used by everyone here. There was nothing wrong with the buyer's swivel.

However, the experience has left me very negative about wanting to sell my swivels openly on eBay.

So, from now on, please PM me here if you would like an Arc swivel.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

I'm sorry to hear that but it is somewhat confusing, surely they knew they were not ordering a metal piece.. Not asking you to elaborate but I can't imagine what the said buyers complaint was. I use mine daily with no issues to speak of.

You have the Astros up and selling?
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Good product

Used daily as well with no problems.
      Good product, please keep up the great work.

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Glad to hear it is available for members, perhaps those outside our circle dont understand the full scope of awesomeness this piece brings to bagging. If awards were given out annually for new speed bag equipment, I myself would have to give the Oscar to the Arc for 2018,
        and I only used it the last week of the year! That is not an easy task either as there were several awesome pieces of speed bag equipment introduced this past year! I enjoyed them all and very grateful they were all made available.

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

Sorry to hear about your eBay experience. eBay and Amazon are notorious for the quality or lack of quality in their reviews. Most honest people will contact a seller if there is a problem before posting a negative review but others will write a bad review over sometimes nonrelevant issues. My favorite is Amazon, you can write two reviews, one for the transaction and another for the product. Nothing else is more infuriating than someone giving 1 star over a transaction issue such as shipping time, and they will do this in the product review part.

Hopefully you can resolve this with the buyer and have them remove the review.

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

I never had a problem with my arc swivel and i am sure it will last a long time. Thank's for keeping them available for us.

Comment

• Kenal0
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Feb 2018

Pretty sure I have one of the first ones and it works as well today as it did when I installed it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...