• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chaban
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2017

Protec platform

Hey peeps,

I found a UK based company Protec Boxing offering this platform for £295. Here's a portion of the description on the website

'...The chasis is manufactured from steel for solid durable construction. The height adjustment is by way of 4 knurled and threaded adjusters that are machined from a single billet of solid steel – no plastic adjusters here. A crucial part of any speedball station is the rebound board, if it is thin and flimsy it will vibrate too much and absorb the energy of the ball slowing it down and making it difficult to use. Our board is a 1 piece solid wooden rebound board and is almost 2″ thick...'

Has anyone had any experience with these platforms? How do they perform? does it look solid to you guys? I have my own swivel and speedball so that's not an issue.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chaban; 10-22-2017, 03:22 PM. Reason: Extra pic
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Cool looking platform. You can put sandbags in the box area on top to really make it solid and stop any vibrations.

Comment

• Chaban
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2017

I just snapped up a used one on ebay for £85!
      Last edited by Chaban; 10-23-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...