Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Off Topic

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Off Topic Everything else!

Old 10-18-2018, 06:36 AM

m.breen is on a distinguished road
Novelty/Display bags

I will never part with another bag again. I did it once and I regret it. On that note....I want to keep and display my old/unused, bags. they look like crap when I stuff them full of old shirts. Anybody got a solution for displaying them? Bladders are out of the question, since Canadians get boned for taxes and shipping. (I can have cannabis delivered to my door cheaper than a bladder would cost). Thanks in advance.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:18 PM
Speed Bag Historian

Dutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud of
Check with Genesports in Montreal, they last I heard they offered their own line of striking bags and bladders http://genesports.ca/sports_equipment/other-sports/
Old 10-18-2018, 10:48 PM
Speed Bag Guru

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
M. Breen, have you tried Forza Sports? I've ordered numerous items (all speed bag related) from them and the cost + shipping on my last order of 5 Title bladders came to a total of $38. US. The Ali Authentic bag I ordered two weeks ago was shipped for less than $4. and I'm way out in BC. they're in Pennsylvania. I used to order from the title site but their shipping jumped up to almost $60. for a $39. bag. Weird. So I've been ordering from Forza for some time now. BTW I usually get all items in about eight business days with normal ground shipping.

I'm not being paid to say this

Last edited by BagBoy; 10-18-2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: shipping time
Old 10-19-2018, 05:47 AM

Thanks for the replies.....I did not have any luck with Genesports previously, I was under the impression that they shut down completely. ( I will try again). I will also try Forsza.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:33 PM
Speed Bag Historian

Dutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud ofDutchman has much to be proud of
Ringside has a Canadian outlet, https://www.fullcontactsports.ca/

However Ringside doesn't offer larger bladders, their "large" bladder I believe is a 7x10
Old 10-21-2018, 12:09 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

Zaz is on a distinguished road
Check out this site: https://theclinchfightshop.com/

They are located in Edmonton and sell Title rubber bladder.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:08 AM

Thanks again. I will do some digging into these bladders.