X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Revolutions, Resolutions and Revillusions

Whats up forum members and lurkers? Its been awhile since I put up a new video and I had a lot of bagging to let out in this one. Hope you all enjoy
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

that was sick

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

AWESOME, Big guy. Looking and Sounding Great! Love that Shadow FSP, Outward Triple combo. also like that Side Single to shadowing under the other arm. Cool!

Keep rockin' Speedy! Hope to see you soon. Jersey in June!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

Murderous Baggin' TommyT!

Killer Combos Man.

This is one of those Videos that makes a person want to go do some major Speed baggin'.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Sweeeeeeet!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

The REVOLUTIONAR-EE spdyTommyT-eeee

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post

Whats up forum members and lurkers? Its been awhile since I put up a new video and I had a lot of bagging to let out in this one. Hope you all enjoy
            Amazing punching skills – especially from :49 - 1:19 ! And those shadow punches... and spins... I gotta go practice!!!!!

Thanks for posting Tommy. It's always nice to see what you're up to. Oh, and BTW, nice speed bag corner. Sharp.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• G-Town
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

T in the house!

Speedy T - Sick - Murder - smoooth!!! Can't remove Smooth! T way you bag!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2010

Great Stuff!

Always a pleasure to watch your vidz TommyT! All your combo's have a natural flow and blind fold bagging is something I haven't attempted, but I'm know it's got to be alot harder than you make it look. Your Spin Moves are no probem and appear effortless. I'll have to rewatch this several times to appreciate everything that's in it. Tons of shadow srtikes in different variations I think. 4 way elbow, hammer strikes maybe the most variation I've seen in any bagging vid. I was thinking that you were going to take a few shots at the vert bag on the side wall. Like I said I'll have to check this out several more times! Hope to see ya in Keyport, again in the summer. Bag on

Thanks for posting!
                Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Too sick for words

Damn brother that was TIGHT!!! The spins , phantoms, f-rolls, all of it! Was that Tantric or Days Of The New in the background? Good stuff! You and ebozyn rippin it up! PEACE!
                  sigpic

Comment

• deano
                    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

peeking Tommy T

always good to see the big fella punch,smooth as,top combos all made to look easy,but I still recon your peeking past that blindfold Tommy.ha ha.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...