• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

New Ali Sting bag

Check this new bag out. Saw it in Title's April fool's sale.
    Attached Files
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Thought you may have been joking.. but no. Hmm

Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

I too thought it was an April Fools joke. I like the all white, not too many white bags out there.

It seems Title is the only company that continuously adds new bags.

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Ali Sting Arrived

So I will admit it, I ordered it as I could not resist the look of those classic colors. It's funny because I saw another listing where the colors were reversed... red with white trim and when clicked on it seemed that color scheme was a typo as only the white bag with red trim was all I cud find. I received the bag today, 8x5 version, and is much like the perilous in shape and perhaps a touch heavier as well as slower, but not by alot. Very gorgeous bag in person and while punching I can't help myself and yell, "Cut me Mick!"... Classic colors indeed!
        Attached Files

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Was all signed in and ready to click Add To Cart.. but I didn't. I like what you had to say about it, Caz. In the picture at the Title site it looks a little rounder but your picture clearly shows a more perilous shape. Looks like it even has that perilous texture to it. Very tempting.

Wonder how it works with a U-Bolt
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
            Wonder how it works with a U-Bolt
            Hmmmm... I won't be able to answer that as U-bolts have been prohibited in my garage.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...