X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjgonz
    • Dec 2011

new big bag combo : ]]

The single bump hits were groundbreaking for me, until I watched some more CMP vids but I'll post it anyway!
    I learned the elbow spins and 4 way hits right then..gonna work on getting them to my smaller bags.
    Last edited by tjgonz; 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Very nice control of the Inward Elbow Strikes. That's great!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• CMP
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tjgonz View Post
      The single bump hits were groundbreaking for me, until I watched some more CMP vids but I'll post it anyway!
      I learned the elbow spins and 4 way hits right then..gonna work on getting them to my smaller bags.
      Totally cool! Sorry I ruined it for ya......
      Bruce Lee would talk about "adding what is essentially your own". If you discovered that fist bump on your own, it is yours man, you own it, keep at it and show us how it is done! We are all going to "discover" things that are new to us that someone else stumbled upon as well, it does not negative the discovery. Cool Video, Thanks for sharing.
      Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.......Bruce Lee

Comment

• PunchDrummer
        • Jan 2012

Great!! What progress you've made!!
        I like your workout space too.
        Cool spin and elbows - looking forward to seeing more from you!

Comment

• tjgonz
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Very nice control of the Inward Elbow Strikes. That's great!

Thanks Alan that means loads to me! Seemed like I'd never get to this point at first but I never cared & just keep having more fun everyday

Originally posted by CMP View Post
          Totally cool! Sorry I ruined it for ya......
          Bruce Lee would talk about "adding what is essentially your own". If you discovered that fist bump on your own, it is yours man, you own it, keep at it and show us how it is done! We are all going to "discover" things that are new to us that someone else stumbled upon as well, it does not negative the discovery. Cool Video, Thanks for sharing.
          You definitely didnt ruin it CMP! Sorry if that came out wrong brother, if anything it was good to see I wasnt doing something that was not a legit hit lol. Everyone can learn a lot from the great Mr. LEE! Thanks for all the help CMP

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
          Great!! What progress you've made!!
          I like your workout space too.
          Cool spin and elbows - looking forward to seeing more from you!
          Thanks for the compliments bro! Yeah my space is actually almost my doorway & I have 3 pet rats & a hamster cage under my platform you cant see in the vids, but Its good enough for me long as I can bag everyday!
          BTW Im in Buena Park, CA & we have quite a few SO-CAL members on here..one day we should do a west coast meet or something. Im a daily motorcycle rider so I have no problem with a little travel. Take care

Comment

• southtexaskevin
            • Jan 2012

Nice.... That bag is a monster ... Is that the everlast that came with the swivel

Comment

• Boltthrower
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Feb 2012

Very nice

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...