• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Baggin' & ropin'? Only if the rope is on autopilot. Ross Enamait might pull it off!! However, if you get a group of three ,you could doubledutch bag? We'll see where Lexi takes this. She was embarrassed when I started recording.

Alan when it comes to baggin' innovations, I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Gus Keller hasn't already done it!
    You are probably right, MD. There is no telling what unique and innovative bagging innovations have been lost to the ravages of time, and we're just rediscovering them. I believe they call that "Back to the future".

Gus was doing some pretty innovative "knee bagging" on that floor bag, but I think the size of the bag and long rope swivel helped on that one.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Patrick, looks like you're moved in to the new place. Congrats. Seems you have some extra space in the garage. I hope it's closer than your previous garage was.

How's rehab? Are you back training for the CFD yet?

Your daughter is getting better (and bigger too). Keep that shotgun handy; you're going to need it!

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Hey Patrick, looks like you're moved in to the new place. Congrats. Seems you have some extra space in the garage. I hope it's closer than your previous garage was.

How's rehab? Are you back training for the CFD yet?

Your daughter is getting better (and bigger too). Keep that shotgun handy; you're going to need it!
        Thanks Buff! The garage us bigger, better and right outside my backdoor! No excuses for not bagging! Not back just yet but rehab is going VERY well! As far as the shotgun, too noisy. I prefer machetes, axes and swords....oh,
        and crossbows!
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...