• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Mandatory first post

Hi everyone, new member here. I’m from Quebec and English is not my first language, please excuse any errors on my part. I am a boxing fanatic since my teenage years and i‘ve been doing a lot of heavybag and double end bag workout just to stay in shape. For some reason, the speed bag was the least interesting boxing training for me. That changed when I saw a video of Allan Khan on youtube. I decided to buy a speed bag platform and since then i’m addicted… I’m happy to have the chance to communicate and learn from other speed bag addict!
    Last edited by Zaz; 09-08-2018, 12:06 PM.
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Hello Zaz. You've certainly found the right place for all things speed bagging
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Welcome! You're only an "A" away from me...
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
        Hi everyone, new member here. I’m from Quebec and English is not my first language, please excuse any errors on my part. I am a boxing fanatic since my teenage years and i‘ve been doing a lot of heavybag and double end bag workout just to stay in shape. For some reason, the speed bag was the least interesting boxing training for me. That changed when I saw a video of Alan Kahn on youtube. I decided to buy a speed bag platform and since then i’m addicted… I’m happy to have the chance to communicate and learn from other speed bag addict!
        Hello Zaz and Welcome to the forum. I am honored that my video's may have convinced you to get under the board, but I'm glad you here! Hopefully we can help increase your skills and enjoyment of speed bag punching.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaz
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
          Hello Zaz. You've certainly found the right place for all things speed bagging
          Thank you! This forum is like a gold mine for speed bagger!

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
            Welcome! You're only an "A" away from me...
            Oops! Sorry for that… Our username may seem similar, but our speed bag skills are not. I need a lot more than a ”A” to be at the same level as you on the speed bag. Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

• Zaz
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Hello Zaz and Welcome to the forum. I am honored that my video's may have convinced you to get under the board, but I'm glad you here! Hopefully we can help increase your skills and enjoyment of speed bag punching.
              Thank you! You almost created a new sport with the Speed bag bible! I plan to buy the book and DVD. But before I need to buy a good ball-hook swivel and get more confidence in my abilities.

Comment

• JoMan
                • Nov 2016

Welcome!

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by JoMan View Post
                  Welcome!
                  Thank you

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...