Metaldad Can't Bag, it must be true cuz cncmaster said so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Metaldad Can't Bag, it must be true cuz cncmaster said so.

cncmustardbrain said I can't bag....I admit it, I can't...I embrace it & I own it...Why? because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggonit people like me so NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!

Last edited by metaldad; 02-19-2013, 01:59 PM.
    sigpic
  • PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

And.... you have a sense of humor, which bumps bad-assness up tenfold!
    (Don't let anyone get under your skin or validate themselves by seeing their remnants lying around.)
    Good show!

Comment

• cmedinas88
      • Jan 2013

Ya what was going on with that guy? Nice video.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Damn, my arms hurt just watching...LOVE it.

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Jake
          • Mar 2011

That's what I call hitting the bag with authoritah.

That looks and sounds like a nice solid platform.

Comment

• doss darwin
            • Dec 2012

rusty

looks like the rust (as you called it) broke off the last couple weeks--cool--dd
            the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
              And.... you have a sense of humor, which bumps bad-assness up tenfold!
              (Don't let anyone get under your skin or validate themselves by seeing their remnants lying around.)
              Good show!
              Brother I gotta laugh. Getting pissed over every d-bag coward with a keyboard is such a serious waste of energy. How did the Moody Blues put it? "There ya go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to see that you perceive the way they be". My personal favorite is "joke 'em if they can't take a f---!"

Originally posted by cmedinas88 View Post
              Ya what was going on with that guy? Nice video.
              Les Claypool once referred to it as Small Insignificant Genitalia Syndrome (SIGS)

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
              THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Damn, my arms hurt just watching...LOVE it.

Thanks Zaza...mine hurt worse from doing it lmao!

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              That's what I call hitting the bag with authoritah.

That looks and sounds like a nice solid platform.

Autoritah it is and shall be!!! it is pretty solid. Added an extra piece of plywood, 60lbs of sand in the duffel bag, bolted to a cinderblock wall. Not to bad for what i paid. It's no Balazs but it works great!

Originally posted by doss darwin View Post
              looks like the rust (as you called it) broke off the last couple weeks--cool--dd
              Gotta love when the Wd-40 kicks in!
              Last edited by metaldad; 02-20-2013, 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling
              sigpic

Comment

• Jollygood49
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                Les Claypool once referred to it as Small Insignificant Genitalia Syndrome (SIGS)
                Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
                  Hahahahahaha!!!
                  He said that at a show. It was Primus & Limp Bizkit & during Primus' set some d- bag threw a full beer at Les and he finished the song, and spoke on the stupidity of paying for tickets to a show, and buying an overpriced beer only to throw said bevearge at the stage. It was then he spoke at length on the malady/ affliction dubbed "small insignificant genitalia". Hilarious I tell you!
                  sigpic

Comment

• doss darwin
                    • Dec 2012

wd 40

i am a big fan of different types of oil in my morning protein drink (wheat germ salmon cod etc)--have never tried wd 40--i don't think it is thick enough to stick anywhere but if it will help my bag skills i will give it a shot or do you use it as a spray on--dd
                    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by doss darwin View Post
                      i am a big fan of different types of oil in my morning protein drink (wheat germ salmon cod etc)--have never tried wd 40--i don't think it is thick enough to stick anywhere but if it will help my bag skills i will give it a shot or do you use it as a spray on--dd
                      It's perfect for lubing up those stuck joints. A little shot with the morning mud/java/cup o joe should be enough to lube yer tubes...yeah.
                      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...