• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

SPEED BAG IV Dates?

Who's up for SPEED BAG IV? How about Jul 12, 13, and 14 2013... at Real Gymm ?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Who's up for SPEED BAG IV? How about Jul 12, 13, and 14 2013... at Real Gymm ?
    Fine with me.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see everyone again.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• cmedinas88
        • Jan 2013

Do you have to be a speed bag guru to attend??

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

This event is for ANYONE who has the interest. You don't have to be a forum member either. If you live in the vicinity of Keyport, NJ and you are curious, you should make a point of stopping in at Real Gymm. It's pretty laid back and everyone helps to answer any questions you may have about speed bagging. Stay tuned as details unfold… Come for one day – or all 3! Bring your favorite speed bags for a bag signing – and don't forget a camera. If you need lodging, there is the Best Western and Holiday Inn in Hazlett, located about a mile from downtown Keyport. Can't afford airfare and lodging? Get a few buddies together and carpool to SB IV and share a room.
          Just get there!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speed_Demon
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2012

Those dates work well for me.

I had a blast last year, and I can't wait to see everyone again!

By the way, Tommy has already reached Level 18 on the Speed Demon. I hope he can make it this year because I want to see him do it live and under pressure!

Tim, once you get the dates finalized, just let me know what I can do to help!

John
            http://www.speedbagdisplay.com

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speed_Demon View Post

By the way, Tommy has already reached Level 18 on the Speed Demon. I hope he can make it this year because I want to see him do it live and under pressure!
              Spoke with Tommy the other day.... he's reached level 20!

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

TTT (To The Top!)

Comment

• PowerHour
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Mar 2013

Great to speak with you today Alan...it's been 10+ years since we first met in Sarasota, Florida and you did the workshop with my Father and those at his YMCA. I learned to hit the speed bag when I was just six years old...and what a journey it has been!

Now living in Park City, Utah...for the last 15 years---I have loved hitting the speed bag in my home gym/garage. Starting this summer I'm looking to have six new bags set-up at our local gym---to teach our ski-resort residents...how to rock!

And yes---Speed Bag IV...sounds great!

Ernest

Comment

• Zaza
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PowerHour View Post
                    Great to speak with you today Alan...it's been 10+ years since we first met in Sarasota, Florida and you did the workshop with my Father and those at his YMCA. I learned to hit the speed bag when I was just six years old...and what a journey it has been!

Now living in Park City, Utah...for the last 15 years---I have loved hitting the speed bag in my home gym/garage. Starting this summer I'm looking to have six new bags set-up at our local gym---to teach our ski-resort residents...how to rock!

Ernest
                    This sounds great! Go Speed Baggers!
                    ...and Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Ernest
                      Yes, we had a great time and it was an honor to share that time with your family in Sarasota teaching at the YMCA (top photos). We also acknowledge your dad who went to Prague, Czech Republic to introduce the speed bag to the international youth gathering in 2008. What an amazing experience that must have been for him and the kids that had never experienced the speed bag before.

And lest the community here know, this man IS a speed bag master in his own right, as are his brothers. I hope we can get a great program speed bag program going with you in Park City, Utah. We have a few members in here from utah! Glad you finally found us here online.

We take the speed bag seriously!.
                      Last edited by Speedbag; 03-29-2013, 02:43 PM.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• cmedinas88
                        • Jan 2013

Ya Ernest small world I'm Chris from tooele ut don't know if you are familiar with the area.when you get your gym set up may have to take a ride up there check it out. Park city is always nice BAG ON!

Comment

• cmedinas88
                          • Jan 2013

Oh sorry I meant power hour

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I would like to .. I have shows in NJ and NY at the end of May (30, 31, and June 1st)... These are Bonzo Bash / John Bonham Tribute shows.. Alan Kahn has been to the first one... I am not in a band that is touring right now..
                            After these shows , I jump into some drum clinics and show with band S.U.N. that I am on gtr in.. We move up to Toronto etc...
                            So I have no clue where I'll be in July ... probably back home in LA... but I hope to find a way to be able to be at Speed BAG iV!!!!

Comment

• doss darwin
                              • Dec 2012

Ernie

Ernest
                              aloha Ernest--took lessons from your dad in november last year--what a great guy and patient teacher--looking forward to seeing him again in june--a few more lessons are in order as well--am showing my grandsons ages 7, 5& 3 how to punch the bag off an adjustable stand i rigged up for them--maybe we can make speed bag VIII--cheers dd
                              the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...