• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by deano View Post
    Thanks Alan, G and speedy T

thanks guys for the kind words, always humbled to have been in such great company. Alan you were bang on saying magical, lou had the biggest smile, but the rest of us weren't far behind, the atmosphere put a smile on everybody. Great memories and friendships formed.

Dad will be 83 on the April 12, will do my best to get him to SB10 if not before. Will also send a few smoke signals to rally the troups and will pick up some heavy artillery on the way through, Roc, Stefoz, Seaweed man, Ebozyn, metal dad, scissor hands, Biff, showtime johny pal, depooler to join the regular attendees that make it such a great event.
    What a photo that would be.

Heard a rumour going around Sydney that Brian Tichy has flexed his musical muscle and has got billy idol involved for 10. hope its true.

All the best everyone talk again soon deano
    This would be TOO COOL! Deano & Billy Idol under the bag...stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      This would be TOO COOL! Deano & Billy Idol under the bag...stick a fork in me, I'm done!!!
      If you have Billy Idol than Brian Tichy has too be somewhere around close also....

could be epic.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Davidlwilkie
        • Apr 2017

Awesome

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

Incredible display of bagging. I am fortunate to have been able to have watched Gtown live at this year's gathering. He showed me just by using your wrists in a hit you can make it look different and add more style to it.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
            Incredible display of bagging. I am fortunate to have been able to have watched Gtown live at this year's gathering. He showed me just by using your wrists in a hit you can make it look different and add more style to it.
            G-Town is a real showman on the bag, flip flapping his hands all around in different directions, with the million dollar smile while the bag flies around the board. His control of fists, AND elbow movements is amazing. And the best part is.....He's a great guy and amazing teacher. He spends most of his time at the gatherings teaching others.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...