• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocRock
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2018

Hykso Wearable Punch Trackers

Just wanted to share my experience with these trackers. First of all they are awesome for the heavy bag.... I was hopeful I could use them for the speed bag and while they register an occasional punch they are not made for speed bagging. So if you have seen them and were thinking about using them to see how many thousand punches you throw at the speed bag and the MPH your hand goes..... Save you Money. Now I also have a couple heavy bags and workout a number of times a week on the heavy bag. They are awesome for that. Great stats and very accurate. I searched the forum before to see any info on them before I purchased but saw nothings so I figured I would post in case someone had a question.
    “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by DocRock View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience with these trackers. First of all they are awesome for the heavy bag.... I was hopeful I could use them for the speed bag and while they register an occasional punch they are not made for speed bagging. So if you have seen them and were thinking about using them to see how many thousand punches you throw at the speed bag and the MPH your hand goes..... Save you Money. Now I also have a couple heavy bags and workout a number of times a week on the heavy bag. They are awesome for that. Great stats and very accurate. I searched the forum before to see any info on them before I purchased but saw nothings so I figured I would post in case someone had a question.
    Get "The Speed Demon" from Title Boxing. It can count everything.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• DocRock
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2018

Thanks. Didn't realize there was something like that out there.
      “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao

Comment

• DocRock
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2018

Am I going to run into any problems with Swivels and the Speed Demon? I have the Forza on my Rogue Platform which is where I would attach it?? Also do you screw it in/bolt it in? Any modifications on the bag you are using? Thanks

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Am I going to run into any problems with Swivels and the Speed Demon? I have the Forza on my Rogue Platform which is where I would attach it?? Also do you screw it in/bolt it in? Any modifications on the bag you are using? Thanks
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Probably not.... He The Forza swivel has a slightly smaller base than other swivels, and it works with the other basic swivels. joe's link is also excellent

I have it on "good authority" the the Speed Demon may not be in production for a while (...or again) for several reasons.

It's an excellent piece of equipment, so if you can get one (or two) do it now.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• gyrene2083
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2018

Just snatched one up used the Promo Code ThankYou and got $30.00 off. Was $119, went down to $89, then there's the 13.95 shipping so it came to $103.94. Promo Code expires the 30 May 2018.

Good Luck!
              -Semper Fi
              gyrene2083

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...