• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Hi

Hi everyone,
    Sorry, I forgot to post an introduction of myself before jumped into the water, (just couldn't wait to get into the water).
    Dad here, boxing style (forward only) on a Everlast 4202 periodically from about1976. Little Everlast kit, bag and platform ($39 Big Bucks). Then around 2013/14 bagging changed forever thanks to Mr. Alan Kahn and yes I know he has many titles but I like to refer to him as ‘ The Grand Master”
    for all of us and many more who are not yet in this forum have him as our Mentor.
    I use to go HIT the bag, now I go to VISIT the bag; there are times when the bag and I have wonderful moments where we become one.
    Not one thing in the mind but the rhythm of the bag.
    IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

Thank You Mr. Kahn for introducing and guiding us all to this place.
    Look forward to interacting with all.
    Thanks
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

a belated welcome to you.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by dad View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Sorry, I forgot to post an introduction of myself before jumped into the water, (just couldn't wait to get into the water).
      Dad here, boxing style (forward only) on a Everlast 4202 periodically from about1976. Little Everlast kit, bag and platform ($39 Big Bucks). Then around 2013/14 bagging changed forever thanks to Mr. Alan Kahn and yes I know he has many titles but I like to refer to him as ‘ The Grand Master”
      for all of us and many more who are not yet in this forum have him as our Mentor.
      I use to go HIT the bag, now I go to VISIT the bag; there are times when the bag and I have wonderful moments where we become one.
      Not one thing in the mind but the rhythm of the bag.
      IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

Thank You Mr. Kahn for introducing and guiding us all to this place.
      Look forward to interacting with all.
      Thanks
      Hello Dad and Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the Kind words! In this forum, we all be baggers and there is a world of insight on all things speed bag. We all learn new stuff in here on equipment, past and present, as well as training styles and combinations. Spend some time in the archives, for many a great bagger has come and gone over the years. Most come back but there prior posts remain. Happy reading!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...