• preluda97
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2007

thanks guys ill let u kno how it comes out

Comment

• preluda97
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Dec 2007

and how durable is that plastic swivel by everlast?????

Im in college right now and living in an apartment where i have no power tools, i was going to have my dad come up to help me install it. but what tools would be necessary?

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by preluda97 View Post
        and how durable is that plastic swivel by everlast?????
        The only problem I've heard of is the screw can come undone from the ball, but that can be permanently fixed with loc-tite or superglue. For more info , see here:

Other than that, it shouldn't give you any problems. By the way, if you haven't done so already, read everything on http://www.speedbagcentral.com (Alan's web site).

Im in college right now and living in an apartment where i have no power tools, i was going to have my dad come up to help me install it. but what tools would be necessary?
        Typically a screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and a drill are all that's required.
        Last edited by Tim; 12-29-2007, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...