• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2019

Received Bible yesterday- thanks Alan

Hello everyone - been messing with the bag they installed at my gym recently and decided to learn a little more about hitting. I went to e bay and ordered the Bible, although it said signed by author I figured someone just had it signed.
    To my surprised the book came directly from Alan, personalized to me along with an Art of the Bag post card with a note as well. Totally impressed what a great touch. Look forward to getting into it and gaining some more info from this forum. I am also in NJ about an hour from the Real Gymm in Keyport and as it looks like the meet up should be happening this year I hope to be there.
    thanks
    Vic
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by NJspeedbagger View Post
    Hello everyone - been messing with the bag they installed at my gym recently and decided to learn a little more about hitting. I went to e bay and ordered the Bible, although it said signed by author I figured someone just had it signed.
    To my surprised the book came directly from Alan, personalized to me along with an Art of the Bag post card with a note as well. Totally impressed what a great touch. Look forward to getting into it and gaining some more info from this forum. I am also in NJ about an hour from the Real Gymm in Keyport and as it looks like the meet up should be happening this year I hope to be there.
    thanks
    Vic
    Hey Vic. Indeed it does come directly from me on that ebay listing.

Hope to see you at the Gathering in July. Got my room and plane tickets last month.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...