• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

FOR SALE Pics of bags for sale

$30 each (includes shipping). Each bag is very good condition. Rarely used. Let me know if you are interested.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	562.9 KB
ID:	94464

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Price lowered to $25 each

Originally posted by riqal View Post
    $30 each (includes shipping). Each bag is very good condition. Rarely used. Let me know if you are interested.
    [ATTACH]5597[/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The price is lowered to $25 each bag in pic, and that price includes shipping.

Comment

• baggeric
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2017

Bags for sale

I can take them both. I was looking for the gyro balanced and really like the mustard colored title also...Baggeric. Just let me know how you would like the payment. My address is Ric Elliot, 2A Deer Trail, Fairfield,Pennsylvania 17320 You can call at 717-658-1483 cell, or 717-642-1514 Home after 5pm. Thank you riqal.
      Last edited by baggeric; 10-21-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by baggeric View Post
        I can take them both. I was looking for the gyro balanced and really like the mustard colored title also...Baggeric. Just let me know how you would like the payment. My address is Ric Elliot, 2A Deer Trail, Fairfield,Pennsylvania 17320 You can call at 717-658-1483 cell, or 717-642-1514 Home after 5pm. Thank you riqal.
        Okay I am going to send you a private message.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...