• Show
Clear All
  • gfe76
    • Dec 2011

What does a powermill cost? thanks

Comment

• quantumhands
      • Aug 2012

Yes BIG BATCH!!!! Cause i would like one as well!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by gfe76 View Post
        What does a powermill cost? thanks
        See Jumpcannon's message below…
        Last edited by MsDeville; 06-20-2013, 07:45 PM.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Hello baggers! Sorry i have been out of the loop this long. Emails & messages have been getting backed up :-( I'll be starting on some soon & price will be $45 each. Have patients w/me! Thanks!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• swfl
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2013

my rsvp also.... sent email as well. thank you
            Last edited by swfl; 06-19-2013, 10:26 PM. Reason: blind

Comment

• jumpcannon
              Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I work about 50-60 hrs a week on the railroad & on my freetime i've been consumed with a new engine build/drivetrain install. In other words i have no life (lol). I am gonna start some up soon & i have a weeks vacation July 20th....i'm gonna use that free time to try & finish up a long overdue batch. So.....thats the plan at least ;-)
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                I work about 50-60 hrs a week on the railroad & on my freetime i've been consumed with a new engine build/drivetrain install. In other words i have no life (lol). I am gonna start some up soon & i have a weeks vacation July 20th....i'm gonna use that free time to try & finish up a long overdue batch. So.....thats the plan at least ;-)
                We love ya, jc, good to hear from you. The evil swivel is alive and living!
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• nah
                  • Jul 2013

i need power mill swivel.

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
                  LOL. Actually i wont even name em. They're just custom swivels....thats all. I will be sending private messages out soon to you all about getting your hands on what you pre-ordered. I did put the last one on ebay as an experiment. so stay tuned!
                  i've been introduced through youtube by a user name 'Ebozyn' about your swivel. may i place an order from you?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome to the forum, nah. The best way to contact Ryan (Jumpcannon) is through his personal email. Click on his username and it should take you to his Profile page which has his email information. He travels a lot with his work, so you just need to be persistent and he'll eventually get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• florian 380
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by nah View Post
                      i've been introduced through youtube by a user name 'Ebozyn' about your swivel. may i place an order from you?
                      You should get you a Deville Swivel ,too . Very very cool swivel . Must have !!!
                      They are both great swivels POWERMILL & DEVILLE
                      THANK YOU FOR BUILDING THIS GREAT SWIVELS AND PUTTING SO MUCH WORK IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nah
                        • Jul 2013

Thank you Ms.deville

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                        Welcome to the forum, nah. The best way to contact Ryan (Jumpcannon) is through his personal email. Click on his username and it should take you to his Profile page which has his email information. He travels a lot with his work, so you just need to be persistent and he'll eventually get back to you.

Appreciate your concerns and informations as well. Thank you!
                        Yes! i'd love to own Deville's swivel too. How can i buy it? i'm from S.Korea. Of course i'll pay for all the expenses.^!^
                        Last edited by nah; 07-24-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nah, you can can contact me through my email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com and I will send you the pricing and shipping information on the ball-hook swivels that my partner and I make.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...