• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
    FYI: Title will have a new bag coming out shortly that comes in a 6x4 and 5x8. Just throwing it out there since there are not many choices for 6x4 bags and some of you are on the hunt.
    I'll be keeping my eye out for that one... please let us know when it hits the online site

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

What a deal!

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      The Everlast site says "This item is no longer available"

Get yours at WalMart now!

Soon they may be gone from WalMart.
      Thanks, Paranday. I checked the local WalMart, but they didn't have one in stock, so I did the "Site to Store" order online and will save on shipping costs. If I like it, I just might have to order another one!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• royalewifcheese
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        Thanks, Paranday. I checked the local WalMart, but they didn't have one in stock, so I did the "Site to Store" order online and will save on shipping costs. If I like it, I just might have to order another one!
        Hi MsD,

that's what i did, then ordered 3 more. are they going to discontinue those bags? yikes!

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
          Hi MsD,

that's what i did, then ordered 3 more. are they going to discontinue those bags? yikes!
          A forum member was told by the folks at Everlast last year that their pro line of bags was being discontinued. The Everlast site says of the 6x4 "This item is no longer available". If it has been discontinued, WalMart's supply will likely not be "Everlasting" unless they have some special arrangement to continue to sell this. Maybe Everlast will bring it back by popular demand?

All I can say is that I can't complain about the price, and am glad I got a few. There are other small bags that are also nice, but the Everlast xs is a keeper.

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

I just ordered a couple too....

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

out of stock

Looks like the well has run dry. Just checked at WalMart.com and the bag is marked Out of Stock Online.
              Last edited by paranday; 01-23-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• riqal
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2006

I just checked everlast.com. All of their pro bag sizes are "no longer available." Not even available through ringside. Wow! I guess Ebay is our last hope, unless everlast comes out with a new line (which I am sure they will) that includes a 6x4 size even more awesome than the pro 6x4.
                Last edited by riqal; 01-23-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• paranday
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                  I just checked everlast.com. All of their pro bag sizes are "no longer available." Not even available through ringside. Wow! I guess Ebay is our last hope, unless everlast comes out with a new line (which I am sure they will) that includes a 6x4 size even more awesome than the pro 6x4.
                  As SpeedKilz notes, you can still get the gold and black 6x4 Everlast from Title Boxing, online.

Comment

• RenoRattler
                    • Sep 2009

Looks like the well has run dry. Just checked at WalMart.com and the bag is marked Out of Stock Online.
                    I hope I got my order in before they ran out.......

Sorry to everyone else if I was the guy that ran 'em dry.....

Comment

• riqal
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Aug 2006

As SpeedKilz notes, you can still get the gold and black 6x4 Everlast from Title Boxing, online.
                      For sure it is a 6x4? It does not specify the size.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
                        • Dec 2009

It is a 6x4...I will try to get the size posted up on the site Monday.

Comment

• RenoRattler
                          • Sep 2009

My order supposedly shipped from Walmart, so I think that means I got the last few.....

Comment

• Tim
                            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                            My order supposedly shipped from Walmart, so I think that means I got the last few.....
                            I got a ship confirmation from Walmart this a.m. as well.

Comment

• Jordan
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                              Wow lol I'm glad I got my order in when I did....mine should be here wednesday I think

Comment

• RenoRattler
                                • Sep 2009

I got mine, and we know Tim got his. Anyone else?

I'm enjoying these little tykes. I can't wait for the seams to get beaten down a bit though. Fast fast fast. Definitely fun to learn to hit these guys, I hope somebody somewhere is keeping a stockpile of these in an air tight room so I can get more in a couple years when I run through mine.....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...