• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
    Here's a photo to scale the Cleto sizes.

Left to right: Fighting Sports 8x5, Cleto Small, Cleto Extra Small, Ringside NOS Extra Small, Everlast Cp:XS.
    great post thanks for the different bag views, now I know what I need

Comment

• fingers
      Speed Bag Guru
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
      Hi, I'm interested in the tricolour small. Well send PM as will involve shipping to UK.
      LOL!!! no surprise there!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Feb 2010

ha ha!

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

I'll take one also Ralph

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I'll take a tri-color XS , please

Also , to be clear to everyone this is a GROUP BUY. Reyes has some pretty stiff minimum order figures. In order to accomodate the price Ralph is providing (plus free shipping) requires that he order in bulk. So unless the minimum order amount is met, it's going to be difficult to get the purchase price.

If you ever have been itching to get a Reyes bag, this is the best time to do it. The combination of Reyes bag, extra bladder, free shipping, and no sales tax (unless you are in CA) make this a great deal.

Comment

• Allentown
              • Oct 2010

Ralph,

Please PM the price for the Cleto small.

Allentown

Comment

• Ian K
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Mar 2011

Ralph,

I'd love a XS and a S tricolor. I am loving those Ringside bags.

Ian

Comment

• RP65
                  • Jan 2011

Cleto Reyes Bags & Gear

Ralph here, Well were 5 days in & half way to are goal as of today, Many thanks to all who have placed pre-orders.. Ralph.. Ringside bags are still available
                  ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
                    Ralph here, Well were 5 days in & half way to are goal as of today, Many thanks to all who have placed pre-orders.. Ralph.. Ringside bags are still available
                    How we doin' Ralph? Come on people, get on board the Reyes train... we need a few more people/bags to get the minimum order number...

Comment

• ebozyn
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2010

price

Has anyone heard anything about a price? I have used PM a few times, and nothing, no reply as of yet. It's a little difficult to commit to buying something without an idea of what it may cost. I understand there is a minimum number of orders that has to be met to get a discount. But it is a bit cryptic. maybe the seller should just post the prices, if the prices are known. accepted forms of payment would be cool to know also. some people don't use paypal this guy. haha

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
                        Has anyone heard anything about a price? I have used PM a few times, and nothing, no reply as of yet.
                        ebozyn, I will send you a test PM to confirm the mechanism is working. Quite frankly, I have had no problems reaching Ralph, on PM , text message, cell phone, or e-mail. Ralph answers all those things promptly.

It's a little difficult to commit to buying something without an idea of what it may cost. I understand there is a minimum number of orders that has to be met to get a discount. But it is a bit cryptic.
                        I will send you Ralph's cell number. Call him. Today. He will answer. In the past 7 days I have conversed with Ralph on : text message, cell phone, e-mail, and Private Message. He has responded promptly to all of those.

Ralph has worked hard to make this the best deal on a Cleto bag. Are they cheap? no. They are Cleto bags. Ralph is a small operation, he's just getting started, and quite frankly, he's got a deal that I can confim is currently the cheapest way to get your hands on a new Cleto bag when you consider all factors - new bag, extra bladder, FREE shipping, no sales tax unless in CA, and he also throws in prompt and courteous customer service, and a personal touch. Also the tri-color bag which many people are interested in is hard to find anywhere else.

Once you get the price from Ralph, go check the complete price from other vendors (go ahead and look for the tri-color option too, but don't waste too much time on trying to find it...). You'll see some ridiculous shipping costs and/or a big price on the bag itself.

maybe the seller should just post the prices, if the prices are known.
                        I believe Cleto has asked that Ralph abide by their Minimum Advertised Pricing policy. Ralph can't disclose the price in an open/public format. That's their rules and he has to abide by them, or risk getting cut off as a vendor.

I will also tell you this... all the big brands watch this site... all of them. They don't register, they don't post, but they are here, trust me.

some people don't use paypal this guy. haha
                        I recently bought a ringside bag and was totally happy with what I received for the money I paid. Many others here have also bought many Ringside bags from him... I have not heard of any problems. Quite the opposite, he bends over backwards to ship orders fast and as far as I know everyone is satisfied.

accepted forms of payment would be cool to know also.
                        I will ask Ralph to update the original post with accepted forms of payment.
                        Ralph is a small operation, he takes PayPal because it is easy and convenient. I don't know about other forms because I personally do use PayPal.

Update: Ralph has amended the original post up top to indicate the following:
                        Paypal, Money Orders, Personal Checks & Moneygrams
                        PS Ralph and I are working together on other plans... stay tuned. There are many things we have talked about doing on this forum but never quite got done. Ralph is going to help make some of those things happen.
                        Last edited by Tim; 03-19-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Aug 2010

How close are we to the quota?

Hey Ralph, just checking in to see if we are getting close to the orders needed.
                          Have no fear I am waiting for you on these Cleto Reyes because of the great service and products you delivered on the Ringside bags! I'll continue to check on this post for updates! Please PM or call me if you are ready to send in the order!

Thanks!
                          Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 03-19-2011, 08:11 AM. Reason: add a word
                          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Ian K
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Mar 2011

Ralph has always been very responsive. His email address is all over the forum. Drop him an email.

Ian

Comment

• Joe
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              I recently bought a ringside bag and was totally happy with what I received for the money I paid. Many others here have also bought many Ringside bags from him... I have not heard of any problems. Quite the opposite, he bends over backwards to ship orders fast and as far as I know everyone is satisfied.
                              +1 -Ralph is doing an awesome job getting this gear out to us at a great price.
                              sigpic

Comment

• ssdvc
                                • Oct 2010

Hey Ralph, since this is a group buy thing, and you are required to purchace a minimum amount to get us the good price, you are collecting the money PRIOR to putting in and confirming the order, correct? That would be the wisest thing to do.

Let me know so I can get you the money this week!! I have no problem in getting you the money in advance, as I have had no problems at all with your trustworthy service.

Nice job on this, and thanks for the 6 Ringside bags !!! They are very nice.
                                ________
                                Pussy4Fun
                                Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...