X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Tim, thanks to your test PM, I now know that there is nothing wrong with the PMs. I will try once more to contact RP65. It would be nice to get a cleto from here.

Comment

• RP65
      • Jan 2011

Hello Mike "Ebozyn" You have had my personal cell number for more than a 6 weeks now, since you first asked about my Ringsides bags, you sent a text message to me on my cell phone 3/14 @ 11:38am i was driving so my reply was for you to call me, as i can use my hands free while driving, you never called me then or on any of my other requests to do so, if you don't want to talk to me please say so on your next PM & i will understand with no hurt feelings. Respectfully.. Ralph
      ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
        Hello Mike "Ebozyn" You have had my personal cell number for more than a 6 weeks now, since you first asked about my Ringsides bags, you sent a text message to me on my cell phone 3/14 @ 11:38am i was driving so my reply was for you to call me, as i can use my hands free while driving, you never called me then or on any of my other requests to do so, if you don't want to talk to me please say so on your next PM & i will understand with no hurt feelings. Respectfully.. Ralph

I did not receive your text message, if i had of i would of called. I have sent you an email so hopefully we can catch each other and i can get in on this order, as i really want a cleto bag. If i didn't want to talk to you i wouldn't of kept sending you messages

Comment

• RP65
          • Jan 2011

Thank You Mike, But I have sent you my personal cell # with every reply to your many messages Via Email, P.M. & text, you have not called as of yet, for me talking is talking, not typing or texting, with you as with anyone who needs info I'm available 24/7 on my cell
          please accept my invitation to a phone call
          Respectfully.. Ralph
          Last edited by RP65; 03-19-2011, 06:37 PM.
          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• 08speed3
            • Dec 2010

It sounds like a misunderstanding. Ralph, ALWAYS answers his pms & on occasion if i get his voicemail he returns my call asap! I never had a problem with Ralph. I even sent him a moneygram order with no problems. I used paypal with him more tho. Ralph is very helpful with using almost any type of transaction u want to use.
            *Ive dealt with alot of forum type transactions, in all kinds of Forum group buys and or forum classifieds. And Ralph was the easiest to deal with. He truly wants to make his buying experience easy & trouble free. Which it was & is. I bought about 9 speedbags from him already & had only 1 problem that was rectified asap.
            **Ralph keep up the great customer service & i hope we hit the # we need to. I gotta hit my first Cleto bag! Or should i say Cleto bags! lol!!!! Peace!!
            ***Whoa, it comes with a free bladder too!! Damn! what a deal!!
            Last edited by 08speed3; 03-20-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• ebozyn
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2010

Respectfully

RP65:If interested please feel free to PM or email me (ralphponce65@hotmail.com)for pricing and additional information.

RP65:Hello Mike "Ebozyn" You have had my personal cell number for more than a 6 weeks now, since you first asked about my Ringsides bags. you never called me then or on any of my other requests to do so, if you don't want to talk to me please say so on your next PM & i will understand with no hurt feelings

RP65:Thank You Mike, But I have sent you my personal cell # with every reply to your many messages Via Email, P.M. & text, you have not called as of yet, for me talking is talking, not typing or texting.
              Respectfully.. Ralph
              Salutations... Mike "Ebozyn"

Comment

• pip
                • Apr 2010

Ralph please put me down for a tricolor extra small. Let me know when you want the money sending. Thanks for a first class service last time.

Comment

• jbouzis
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Dec 2010

With respect to Ralph - I could not agree with 08speed3 more - I have 4 bags from him and am ordering some more as I found his response to be excellent. Mike, perhaps just mis-communication.
                  John

Comment

• pip
                    • Apr 2010

I have ordered from Ralph before and his service is first class alot faster than some uk suppliers

Comment

• ssdvc
                      • Oct 2010

Hey guys. Just a shameless and selfish plug for these bags. The Cleto Reyes bags ain't as inexpensive as the Ringside bags were, but they are worth the price, especially from Ralph. How about ordering one or two so he can reach the minimum required to get the price break !!! he is just a little over halfway to the 60 bag minimum.

I am asking for selfish reasons, as I have placed an order for the new bags myself and would love to see this happen !! I had to brown bag it for the last two weeksand not buy a few cigars, but I couldn't pass on the opportunity.

Lets do it !

Thanks all !
                      ________
                      Vaporizer shop
                      Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• newbagger
                        • May 2010

Hey Ralph......Just want to tell you I love my Ringside from you. I bag better on it than any of my other bags and it feels great on my hands. Also, the one I got for my son's birthday arrived on time, and he loves it. Thanks Ralph. Steve

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Aug 2010

Good news about the Cleto Bags!

I spoke with Ralph earlier this evening and he had some good news concerning the Cleto Reyes Bags. Ralph said that he will be contacting the people who pre-ordered really soon. So, keep an eye on this post and for private messages in order to be up to speed on the latest word from Ralph. I'm really looking forward to hitting on the Reyes Bags.
                          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• 08speed3
                            • Dec 2010

Nova thats great news!! I cant wait either!!

Comment

• RP65
                              • Jan 2011

Cleto Reyes Bags & Gear

Ralph here, To all who placed Pre-Orders for Cleto Reyes Bags, please keep an eye out for me to contact you some time soon, as I have placed the first part of the order on 3/22, Thank You, Ralph
                              ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Tim
                                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Ralph here, To all who placed Pre-Orders for Cleto Reyes Bags, please keep an eye out for me to contact you some time soon, as I have placed the first part of the order on 3/22, Thank You, Ralph

Yeaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...