X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sal76
    • Feb 2015

I understand ralph, so your favorite is this:

TITLE Boxeo Authentic Speed Bag 5" x 8" (Blue/White/Red) http://store.titleboxing.com/title-b...speed-bag.html

Especially for the way you work with grants from 8x5 up.

Thanks for your opinion
    Non cercate di prendere i poeti perché vi scapperanno tra le dita.
    Alda Merini

Comment

• Sal76
      • Feb 2015

Ralph Hello, I saw the two bags that you indicated, Cleto Reyes and Everlast Kangaroo, I put the first Post http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6091 I noticed that are discounted, check if the price is good, it seems a bit high.
      Thanks for everything ralph
      Alda Merini

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Sal, the Vintage Kangaroo you sometimes find on eBay was made years ago and is great. The current Everlast kangaroo bag is garbage. Don't waste your money on it.

Comment

• Sal76
          • Feb 2015

Wuao !!! paranday, thanks for the warning, I did not know the difference between vintage and modern.
          Instead of improving the stock market is going backwards like crabs.
          A curiosity, I found this bladder:
          Cleto Reyes Natural Latex Two Valve Speed Bag Bladder
          what are two valves

thanks
          Last edited by Sal76; 02-07-2015, 07:40 AM.
          Alda Merini

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

This is Cleto Reyes answer to a couple of issues. This bladder is used for their double end and double-double end bags. It can also be used in older bags that have the valve up in the neck instead of at the bottom (which has become the defacto standard over the years)

Comment

• Sal76
              • Feb 2015

Thanks Dutchman, I understand.
              Your favorite bag, I use is that you feel comfortable, what is?
              Alda Merini

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                Yah Sal, That's the bag. I have the boxeo 5x8. In my opinion these are better than the title atomic bags. I had the atomic bags but gave them away. I'm gonna order the boxeo 6x9 in the future, I stay away from any bag that is smaller than a 5x8 just because I don't see a benefit for me to hit those smaller bags, I tried them and had my fill, some bags I feel are just to light...ralph
                I'm with you on this, Ralph. Most of my bags are at least 5x8, bigger than the atomic bags, and they all have some weight to them. Except for my Leone bag. It's pretty light, but I really like the shape of it, so I can really get it going sometimes. It's a perfect shape, imo. I use my Leone bag for punch drumming to music with a fast beat.

I have been curious about the Boxeo bag, Ralph. I'll have to put it on my List.
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Sal76
                  • Feb 2015

MsDeville Hello, you mean this? Sizes: S (8.5" x 5.5") http://store.titleboxing.com/leone-speed-ball.html
                  Alda Merini

Comment

• Dutchman
                    Speed Bag Historian
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Sal76 View Post
                    Thanks Dutchman, I understand.
                    Your favorite bag, I use is that you feel comfortable, what is?
                    Oh I'm really old school. I like them BIG! I do have some smaller ones, a 6x9, and a 7x10 but most of my bags have double digits in their measurements.

Comment

• Sal76
                      • Feb 2015

Hello Dutchman, you have a brand favorite bag?
                      Alda Merini

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sal76 View Post
                        MsDeville Hello, you mean this? Sizes: S (8.5" x 5.5") http://store.titleboxing.com/leone-speed-ball.html
                        Yes, Sal. I like the Medium size Leone speed bag. It's very similar in size and shape to my old Title (gold) speed bag. My gold speed bag is a favorite of mine. But, I tend to go back to my large Cleto on a regular basis. It's big and heavy, but it gives you a good workout. I can get it going pretty good when I'm warmed up. But, the Cleto Reyes bag is pricey — $80 to $100, I think. But it's worth it, imo. It's a sturdy, good-quality bag that will last a long time. I think it's a good bag for people just starting out because it's easier to keep a larger, heavier bag in control. And, it's a great workout too.
                        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Sal76
                          • Feb 2015

Hello MsDeville, very good bag Cleto, a view seems to me much more reinforced the Leone
                          Alda Merini

Comment

• Sal76
                            • Feb 2015

Come on guys, you write your favorite bags, and their size that you like !!!
                            Appearance willingly your opinions, continue to inform me.
                            Thank you all, a warm greeting from Italy from Sal.
                            Alda Merini

Comment

• Dutchman
                              Speed Bag Historian
                              • Jun 2006

My favorite bags are thirty and forty year old Everlast 4205's, which are getting more difficult to find, I also have two 4207's which have the long neck. The newest bags I have are twenty five year old Ringside's, a 6x9 and a 9x12 that they sold for a brief period of time. Someday I'm going to buy a Title "Big Blue" to add to my collection.

Comment

• florian 380
                                • Nov 2012

you will find your personal bag after a time . its hard to say whatS a favorite bag because everybody likes something else . you cant go wrong with cleto or ringside black/white/red
                                in my opinion . if u want a sweet bag get the fat ringside 6x9 from RP65 or a lonsdale peanut from UK

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...