X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pegasos
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post

As a chef I have much respect for the Greeks and their contribution to the culinary world. Saganaki, souvlaki, feta, spanikopita, honey, moussaka, dolmades, baklava....yummm!

These are not bad, but personally i am a big friend of the meat in Greek kitchen man.... pork, spicy sausages, etc. The ways of cooking are simply irresistible. I can give you more information if you need, i dont know how to cook, apart from preparing eggs, but i have myself learned to prepare meat in many various ways.. Its unique, and as a chef it will earn you great fame if you present these meats in the Greek ways..

Comment

• Pegasos
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ronaldo View Post
      I've found a nice massive and thick board with a round shape but it was really heavy, the guy at the shop said it was too heavy for the wall so im not sure since it was a perfect board just like one of them balazs but heavy. what do you think?

I would suggest you go for it, but actually i m not the right person to ask such things, i m just a beginner, maybe some one more experienced has more valuable things to say to you..

Comment

• Pegasos
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
        hey pegasos, how you finding your setup? does it vibrate much? btw i see you got BBE speedbag stuff, you from the uk mate?

You can view this thread for the latest news on my setup man.. http://speedbagforum.com/forums/show...=4795#post4795

No, i m not from the UK, i m just shopping there online because i can find things i cant find in good ol Greece... like small size speedbags!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...