X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Joe, I'll bet you're trolling for a Draper & Maynard Lucky Dog swivel, aren't you?

Comment

• drag-on389
      • May 2014

draper maynard lucky dog swivel

Are you talking about the swivel that tommy t retrofit. the one with the scrolls on the base. If that's the one, I have been trolling the internet for one. I am also after that beautiful narrangassett cast iron speedbag platform. We went to an estate sale before I joined the forum. They had one for 150.00 dollars at the time I didn't know what it was, it didn't have a platform. Needless to say I didn't buy it, now I am searching but it seems there's not a lot of them out there. the ones I have seen are out of my range. ZaZa has two swivels I would like to get my hands on.

Comment

• speedball708
        • Apr 2015

powermill swivel wanted

Do you have any information on how to purchase a powermill swivel?

Comment

• speedball708
          • Apr 2015

powermill swivel wanted!

Do you have any information on how to purchase a powermillswivel? Thanks

Comment

• drag-on389
            • May 2014

I don't . I posted here on the forum if any member had one for sale, nobody responded. Hopefully Jumpcannon will one day be able to start making them again.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...