• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    JC. Looks like you just started your retirement fund! LOL! You get your patent mister cuz you are about to get PAID!! Great job. Now I just gotta save some duckets and place an order. Let me know when the next batch are ready be to ordered and shipped.
    Ok my friend. I'll hit you up when the next batch is almost ready!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

i want 1

so how do i get ahold of one of these swivels?? they look mighty fun!!!

Comment

• sPeeDyNogo
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Aug 2012

Looking to buy a powermill swivel

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
        Here it is. Complete! Not sure what to name this batch. I was thinking POWERMILL swivels cause i always wanted to make weightlifting equipment and that is a name i thought of years ago. My last name is MILLsap. So i sorta stuck with it.
        HI can i find this powermill swivel anywhere??? looking to buy one..

Comment

• GHAJNASR
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2011

when are you accepting orders? I like to order couple.
          Peace,Love,Speed bag.

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

To bring new members up to "speed", here's a brief update. The Powermill Swivel is made by hand by Jumpcannon, who is in the employ of a major US railroad company. They keep him away from home quite a bit, to the point that he said the last time he was near a computer that he could post from that he was two or three batches behind. He also said that he had stopped taking pre orders for the time being until he was caught up. If you choose to wait you will be rewarded with a precision piece of work. There is also the DeVille swivel which is machined from nylon and has proven to be very popular as well. It's available in the standard surface mount as well as a flush mount version. If you have the patience you can troll eBay for old school Everlast ball hooks made before the company changed hands (in the 1990's) and started having their swivels made in China.The latter are to be avoided as they flake metal off while being used and it usually winds up in your eyes. They are also now marketing a plastic swivel that while it works has some issues as well.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              To bring new members up to "speed", here's a brief update. The Powermill Swivel is made by hand by Jumpcannon, who is in the employ of a major US railroad company. They keep him away from home quite a bit, to the point that he said the last time he was near a computer that he could post from that he was two or three batches behind. He also said that he had stopped taking pre orders for the time being until he was caught up. If you choose to wait you will be rewarded with a precision piece of work. There is also the DeVille swivel which is machined from nylon and has proven to be very popular as well. It's available in the standard surface mount as well as a flush mount version. If you have the patience you can troll eBay for old school Everlast ball hooks made before the company changed hands (in the 1990's) and started having their swivels made in China.The latter are to be avoided as they flake metal off while being used and it usually winds up in your eyes. They are also now marketing a plastic swivel that while it works has some issues as well.
              Great post, Dutchman. All is true, written with insight and intelligence. Just another reason why we love this forum.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• romesdsmod
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Sep 2012

Hey JC! I am badly wanting to buy a PM swivel. Any information on when you would be making more and how I can get my hands on one would be much appreciated.
                -Bryan

Comment

• peterr89
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Oct 2012

got the last one one ebay
                  Last edited by peterr89; 11-12-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Rkcarter
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Oct 2012

Rkcarter

How do I get the Evil Swivel?
                    rkcarter@satx.rr.com

Comment

• Dutchman
                      Speed Bag Historian
                      • Jun 2006

Please read my post above concerning the availability of the"Evil Swivel".

Comment

• Jeffrey
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Jun 2013

Are you still making these and is it possible to order one?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Hi Jeffrey. Try sending Jumpcannon a Private Message through the forum. Or you can send an email. I think it's in this thread… He can be hard to reach sometimes because of his work schedule.
                          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Jeffrey
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Jun 2013

Thank you! I have sent all you suggested, was just wondering if someone knew if he was still around.

I will have to have patience.

Comment

• Zaza
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2011

Just contacted Jumpcannon... he said he'll be working on another batch within the month! (I told him he should make a BIG batch this run)
                              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• doss darwin
                                • Dec 2012

swivel

my rspv--dd
                                the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...