• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oettor
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2013

FOR SALE I want the bracelet as hers in the bag

hi, guys if you do not mind could you find the bracelet for me. i am going to show you the pic of bag for you here.

this is not navy blue bracelet, the color looks like black. i saw many girls have it, so i really want to have the same Hermes cuff bracelet replica as the pictures shows before my summer travel to east. and i can add more pictures here.
    Last edited by oettor; 12-08-2015, 09:34 AM.
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Yeap...I can help u! I have a few of those bracelets in stock....just send me $500 & I will get u one shipped out! Order within the next 20 minutes & I will even throw in a fresh can of Spam!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• florian 380
      • Nov 2012

only one piece of the bikini would be better
      nice first post . ha haaa

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        I can't really get a good look at the bracelet in your pic, if you take another pic of the bracelet with you in a two piece bikini then I could lend a hand or two
        He posted as "petter" in a previous spam, which is suspected to have meant 'Peter', and you would probably not want to see a Chinaman in a bikini, would you ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...