• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBeltran99
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2018

Hello evryone

Hello,
    Name is Dennis Beltran, from Boston, Ma. Firefighter 20 yrs in the city of Malden....looking for as much help to get me going into something that will benefit me in my life. That is all carry on
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Hello Dennis

Assuming you've got yourself a platform and a speed bag, I'd say you're on your way to something new in your life. That's assuming you're just beginning your bagging adventure.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum...just finding us was half the battle! Once you have your platform up...you'll be addicted.

Check up the film "Art of the Bag" for inspiration!

Cheers,
      -Zaza
      (click signature link below)
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by DBeltran99 View Post
        Hello,
        Name is Dennis Beltran, from Boston, Ma. Firefighter 20 yrs in the city of Malden....looking for as much help to get me going into something that will benefit me in my life. That is all carry on
        Hey Dennis. Very honored to have one of Boston's finest in the forum. We have a few fire fighters and Para medics as members and it's always an honor to have another. From Band of Brother, to Band of Baggers!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...