• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2speedbags
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2008

Platform Recomendations

Skunk and Speedbag,

Who makes the platforms you use? They look like something I want to get. The cheap one from Everlast I have gives me to much vibration. I got my tax return, so I could get a better one. Anyone else have any ideas on decent platorms?

Dan
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by 2speedbags View Post
    Skunk and Speedbag,

Who makes the platforms you use? They look like something I want to get. The cheap one from Everlast I have gives me to much vibration. I got my tax return, so I could get a better one. Anyone else have any ideas on decent platorms?

Dan
    The one I have in my house (Blue) is the Model 400 by Primefighter sports. Another top quality board for a good price is the I-Box by Balazsboxing.com.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      The one I have in my house (Blue) is the Model 400 by Primefighter sports.
      As a speed bag forum member you can get a 15% discount on any speed bag platform carried by primefighter....

Comment

• Jumpy
        • Feb 2008

Just wondering, how much do you want to spend?

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by 2speedbags View Post
          Skunk and Speedbag,

Dan
          That cheap everlast platform will work fine if you glue a lowe's 24" pine disk on top of the original board, bolt them back on to the brackets (you'll have to buy longer bolts) and then put at least 25lbs of sand in a book bag on top of the platform. Your cheap platform will work like a professional grade after that.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...