• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yes You Can!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh...........I'll get right on that LMAO! As soona s learn how to weld, cut and shape metal and get permission to dig up my garage floor/basement........sure no prob!
    Yeah. I hear ya, MD!

But, thinking back to this time last year, I seem to recall telling "Trainer Raul" that I didn't think I could hit a speed bag...

I know, I know...some might say that's a little different than having access to a welding torch and knowing how to use one!...(I'm really fortunate to have an "in-house" designer/welder/concrete man...)

Hey! I KNOW!! You'll just have to invite us over for a barbecue or somethin'... and you and Raul can whip up a platform while the ribs are cookin'... like I said all you need is a welder, a ...
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey D, that was an awesome display! You're able to lock into the rhythm nicely. Something you don't see too much in punchdrumming. Great vid and sound quality.
      Specially liked the "dualing" split screen, split fist fade at the end. Very cool!
      You are really coming into your own! Don't stop! Keep on Baggin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Be careful what you ask for...

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
        Hey D, that was an awesome display! You're able to lock into the rhythm nicely. Something you don't see too much in punchdrumming. Great vid and sound quality.
        Specially liked the "dualing" split screen, split fist fade at the end. Very cool!
        You are really coming into your own! Don't stop! Keep on Baggin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Thanks, TJ!! I am finding that I have to be in a particular "mood" to punch-drum to music. Haven't been "in the groove" for several days. It was almost as if I had forgotten how to hit the bag!

Well, after getting such a glowing "review" from you yesterday, I was inspired again. Went out last night and punched to my heart's content! I was listening to vintage Pablo Cruise on my headphones at work (remember them? ...probably not your cup of tea as a teen!) and I liked the drum beat, the piano, guitar style, etc. Very upbeat, girlie(?) romantic music, I guess... )

So.... yeah, I'll be posting another punch-drumming session again soon – like it or not folks!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• fingers
          Speed Bag Guru
          • May 2008

Another great display MsD!! as graceful as always!!

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            So.... yeah, I'll be posting another punch-drumming session again soon – like it or not folks!
            Liking it. Um, so, when can we see Dee in 3D?

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah I definitely remember Pablo Cruise, used to play one of their tunes back in the 80's.
              I go in phases too re: punching. If you're doing it every day, you need to take a break once in a while. But glad to hear your back in the groove. Cool pic of the stairway leading up to where most of the baggin' went on for 2010. Talk to you soon!
              T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                Liking it. Um, so, when can we see Dee in 3D?
                Well, you missed out, Jim! You could have seen "Dee in 3D" at the NJ convention!

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Another great display MsD!! as graceful as always!!
                Thanks, fingers. Com'on now. It's your turn to put up a punch-drumming extravaganza!

Yeah I definitely remember Pablo Cruise, used to play one of their tunes back in the 80's.
                I go in phases too re: punching. If you're doing it every day, you need to take a break once in a while.
                Yup. But, just a SHORT break... Or, I'll simply switch out my bag...

Cool pic of the stairway leading up to where most of the baggin' went on for 2010...
                I love Donnie's spiral staircase at Real Gymm. The background in this picture is actually a photo I took from the plane on my way out to Jersey that weekend...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...