• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Your least used speed bags

A few months ago I picked up a ringside apex 6" at my local sportcheck, it was inexpensive and I got exactly what I payed for. I'm not knocking ringside bags and this is just my experience with this particular speed bag. I really like the heritage bags and hit on them often but this apex is a very unappealing speed bag to use when there are other options.

Just asking about your least favorite bags you've owned and feel free to elaborate on why.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 11-05-2018, 09:31 PM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

My Pro-Mex Vitoria is really slow. I changed the bladder and it got a bit faster but i still have to punch it very hard to speed it up.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
      My Pro-Mex Vitoria is really slow. I changed the bladder and it got a bit faster but i still have to punch it very hard to speed it up.
      Almost picked up one of those a few months ago from the title site.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

I don't like my Ringside red/white/black bags. I have two sizes, both duds. Maybe the leather is too thick?
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
          I don't like my Ringside red/white/black bags. I have two sizes, both duds. Maybe the leather is too thick?
          Can I ask why you bought the second bag or did you buy them together?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

The Century 7-10 might be even worse than my apex bag. For a large bag it is extremely light and bounces very erratically. My skills are developed enough now to know that I can actually blame the bag for this

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

The first one I bought was XS and I thought it was the size that I didn't like. The second one was larger. Fool me twice...
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...