X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Speed Bag Ataraxis at Speed B.A.G. III

I have been going through video footage from my visit to last year's event (SB III) and this short clip of Matthew (aka Speed Bag Ataraxis) is pretty impressive. But then, ANYTHING he does on the bag is impressive.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at SB IV, Matthew! Maybe some of your skills will rub off on me. yeah, right!

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I have been going through video footage from my visit to last year's event (SB III) and this short clip of Matthew (aka Speed Bag Ataraxis) is pretty impressive. But then, ANYTHING he does on the bag is impressive.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at SB IV, Matthew! Maybe some of your skills will rub off on me. yeah, right!

Yep, He knows his way around any bag and swivel. Especially the Deville X-15 board with recessed swivel.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...