• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Title lighting fast swivel

Here is side-by-side comparison of the new title lighting fast swivel and the ringside super swivel. I know most of you guys are ball hookers, but there are few u-bolters here they may want to take notice of this very short swivel. Just imagine what this little swivel is gonna do for the bigger bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Looks impressive. I'll be interested to know which of the larger loop bags will fit on it.

Its interesting that Title has come out with several new u-bolt swivel designs in the past year. Any idea where this one is manufactured?

-Rusty
    p.s. nice book collection
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

The little swivel accommodates my 6’ inch ringside heritage, which has a large and thick loop, just fine. The swivel is made in Pakistan.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
        Here is side-by-side comparison of the new title lighting fast swivel and the ringside super swivel. I know most of you guys are ball hookers, but there are few u-bolters here they may want to take notice of this very short swivel.
        I prefer to punch on a ball-hook, but a short little U-bolt is also a lot of fun - the sheer speed is a blast. It's also easier (for me, at least) to punch fast on a u-bolt. I'll probably pickup one of these. Thanks for posting the comparison.

Comment

• REB
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2017

I have been using this swivel exclusively for the past 3 months. Very good swivel that meets and exceeds my needs

Comment

• jaja6009
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I prefer to punch on a ball-hook, but a short little U-bolt is also a lot of fun - the sheer speed is a blast. It's also easier (for me, at least) to punch fast on a u-bolt. I'll probably pickup one of these. Thanks for posting the comparison.
            I've found this too. I started with a cheap Everlast Ubolt swivel and when I switched to the Forza I found the bag to be much slower. I did a test where I hit the bag the same and counted the bounces before it didn't hit the drum. On the Ubolt it was like 5 to 7 and and Forza was 3 to 4.

Over all if I was going to use a Ubolt, this would be the one, but I love my Deville swivel too much. When I do get a chance to modify my setup I will have it so I can swap out. I am hoping for at least two sets of holes. One set of holes for the Deville and the Watkins swivel. The Watkins while also a ball hook also has a screw in replacement for a chain link. Then the other set of holes for the Title Lightning fast swivel.

I will then have 2 different ball hooks, a chain link and a Ubolt that I can hit from.

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
              I've found this too. I started with a cheap Everlast Ubolt swivel and when I switched to the Forza I found the bag to be much slower. I did a test where I hit the bag the same and counted the bounces before it didn't hit the drum. On the Ubolt it was like 5 to 7 and and Forza was 3 to 4.
              ..I have two Forza's on the way, that's not what I wanted to hear I was expecting them to be a little slower than my U's but not that much. I too do the one hit counts and get the same numbers on my everlast U-hooks. I have a really cheap TKO ball hook that maxes out on three with the same hit..

I have all my swivels now recessed in 3/4 to 1' in and this really speeds things up. All things being equal, the forza's should behave the same. I hope
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Ball & hook swivels are not "speed" swivels. They are better suited for "bible style" hitting,being able to hit all the way around without having the bag "helicopter" on you. If you want just hit fast, then yes the "U" swivel is the preferred one to use.

Comment

• riqal
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2006

I forgot to tell you all that I bought the lighting swivel on amazon. It was free shipping and no tax. So $49.99 is exactly what I paid, and let me tell you that it is indeed worth it. It is exactly the swivel that will make you want to dust off your huge 11x8 bag and tear into it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...