• Nov 2017

Deville Swivle or powermill

Still searching for one of these unicorns. Please help
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bagger D View Post
    Still searching for one of these unicorns. Please help
    The Powermill swivel has not been available for about 10 years now. no one knows what's up with the Deville Swivel either. I've contact MsDeville about it via forum and facebook but no reply. ?? She rarely logs in lately. I suspect life has gotten in the way, as it has a tendency to do.

Best bet for a ballhook right now is the Forza MMA swivel. http://www.speedbagshack.com/swivels...ll-hook-swivel

tip: Better get them quick, for it always seems to take a while between stock refills. (I just pick up a couple myself since they are available.)
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• RKahn
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Dec 2017

Forza from speed shack

Hi. Just a heads up.i ordered a Forza from speed shack about a week ago.The charge was made to my credit card when I ordered.The immediate order response email said they would advise when shipped and so far I have not received that advice email. Nor have I received a reply to my please status my order email sent several days ago.

Comment

• Bagger D
        • Nov 2017

Swivel

I ended up bugging Ms D so much she ended up finding me one(thank you so much Ms D) and I love it, then Some one in Australia had another so I bought it at well. Now I'm on the hunt for the Evil

Comment

• m.breen
          • Jan 2017

I ended up bugging Ms D so much she ended up finding me one(thank you so much Ms D) and I love it, then Some one in Australia had another so I bought it at well. Now I'm on the hunt for the Evil
          One of the lucky ones eh.

Comment

• jaja6009
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Dec 2016

Smart, when you find something you love speed bag wise, grab two as things tend to stop being made quite abruptly.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...