• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DocRock
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2018

Advice on Purchasing Speed Bag

I'm pretty sure this has been addressed multiple times and there are a number of opinions. But I started with my Everlast Kangaroo 9x6 bag.... Very soft and it's a good bag I think. Then I bought a few Winning items from the rep in the US and bought the winning speed bag. That one is not as soft(maybe it will soften up) Great rebound but is more plump and round. I was looking to get another bag smaller this time. I have read good things about the balaz, cleto bags. From my 1 month experience I sorta like the bags that aren't as round but not sure if it's better to get good with a rounder bag or the peanut longer ones. Anyway just wanted to get some thoughts on a top notch bag in leather. I do like the leather of the Everlast better than the material Winning uses. Not sure why they use leather on the gloves that I have that are awesome and went with another material on the speed bag. Thanks for the advice.
    “My success is not about wealth and fame. I am most concerned with my relationship to God, which is the most important.” – Manny Pacquiao

“With God, hard work and focus I can accomplish what is ahead of me.” – Manny Pacquiao
  • mirokiuru
    • Jun 2015

good points. My first bag rival next generation 5 x 8. It was real leather, but the way it was made up were very poor. Rebound was awful and the feeling was something you get when you hit volleyball now when i got 2 titles, (platinium and gold 5x8) i wonder what i have missed, while using that volleyball rival speedbag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...