• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Metal "S" hook swivels - FOUND SOME!

I was recently on Dick's Sporting Goods site and they are listing the Metal S hook swivels with the plastic base, but it has the metal part that screws in:

• rellik134
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2006

Woot!!! Thanks Chris. Mine is on its way.

Comment

• rellik134
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2006

Hopefully it will interchange with http://store.everlastboxing.com/top-...al-swivel.html which is what I currently have. Ill check it next week when I receive it.

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by rellik134 View Post
        Hopefully it will interchange with http://store.everlastboxing.com/top-...al-swivel.html which is what I currently have. Ill check it next week when I receive it.
        I haven't had a problem with the three or four Everlast units I have, but some people have reported problems. Luckily, the bolt hole pattern is the same.

Comment

• rellik134
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Nov 2006

Got the swivel!!! Bad news is that it was plastic . Ill have to send it back now. I guess Dick's had the wrong picture.

Comment

• rellik134
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Nov 2006

Whoah now that I look at your link it does show plastic. I know for sure it was metal when you posted it. Dick's must have changed the pick now. Doh!

Comment

• Chris M
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by rellik134 View Post
              Whoah now that I look at your link it does show plastic. I know for sure it was metal when you posted it. Dick's must have changed the pick now. Doh!
              You're absolutely right, the one that I found (and posted a picture of) had a plastic base with a metal swivel.

Sorry about that.

Comment

• BillyMack
                • Sep 2006

Ya, I got mine on Saturday, was also all plastic. I even bothered to call Dick's when I placed the order and they assured me I would receive what was pictured. Oh well! I think I'll keep mine anyway to have for back-up...

Comment

• Chris M
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
                  Ya, I got mine on Saturday, was also all plastic. I even bothered to call Dick's when I placed the order and they assured me I would receive what was pictured. Oh well! I think I'll keep mine anyway to have for back-up...
                  I guess they're named appropriately then.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...